Chapter 10

~Author's Note~

Woooh! The tenth chapter of a shitty book! Pass the drinks around. JK. Annnnnyways, don't forget to comment/vote/fan!!!

~Chapter Ten~

"Kat," someone whispered.

I groaned and rolled over in the bed.

"Kat," they said a little louder.

I didn't move, but tried to fall asleep again. Suddenly, lips were against mine, then traveling down my jaw line. My eyes instantly opened and I wrapped my arms around Nathan. He pulled away and smirked.

"Yay! You're up. Get out of bed."

I crossed my arms and pouted, "That's not nice Sykes."

He stuck his tongue out at me while I climbed out of the bed and walked over to my dresser. I pulled on a pair of light denim shorts, a pink crop top, and faded pink flip-flops. I turned around to see Nathan staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Y-You just changed in front of me."

"Your point being?"

"N-nothing."

"Don't even try Nathan. You're not going to get with this for another three days."

He rolled his eyes and walked over to me."Can't we just forget those three days? Please?"

I sighed like I gave in. I loved teasing him. "Fine."

He grinned before forcefully pressed his lips against mine. I had to keep my self from smiling, because I loved messing with him. I reached for the hem of his shirt, which of course made him break the kiss so he could get it over his head. I took this as my chance.

As Nathan pulled his shirt over his head, I turned around and dashed down the hall as fast as I could. I ran behind Max, who was standing, talking to someone, and hid. Nathan spotted me right away and walked towards me.

"Max! Help!" I screamed.

Max stepped away from me, leaving me defendless. "Sorry love, but I have to go talk to JoJo."

I glared at Max until I felt myself being picked up and carried.

"Nathan! Let me down!" I screamed.

"I will.... soon enough." Nathan said as he laughed evilly.

I slapped his bare back until I felt his arms release me and cold water surround my body. He did not just fucking throw me into the pool! I resurfaced and glared at Nathan, who was laughing hysterically.I suddenly got a good idea. I climbed out of the pool without Nathan noticing. My revenge?

That was simple. I was going to make Nathan feel bad for doing this. Dead kittens, dead kittens, dead kittens, I chanted in my head. Soon enough, I felt tears prick my eyes. I began to "cry" about Nathan pushing me in the pool. I heard his laughter die down.

"Baby, whats wrong?" he asked concered.

I fell to my knees, still "crying", "That hurt! I hate you!"

I felt Nathan pick me up and set me down on my feet. He put a finger on my chin and made me look at him.

"I have to tell you something." I whispered.

Nathan leaned down to hear me talk, but I shoved him in the pool. I laughed hysterically as he re-surfaced.

"What the hell?" he yelled in his adorable accent.

"What the hell is going on out here?" I heard Siva ask.

I turned around and faced him. "Nathan shoved me in the pool, so I got revenge."