An Amazing Birthday! Nathan Sykes Love Story

~Author's Note~

Some readers may know me from my other book, Love Finds A Way..., but if you haven't read it, check it out! anyways, enjoy this book on the wanted and Nathan Sykes!!

~Chapter One-The Best Birthday Ever~

Well you should learn a little about me before reading my amazing story on how I met The Wanted.

Name: Katrina Ann Michelle, but most people call me Kat.

Hair color: blonde

Age: 18

Eye color: Grey

Height: 5,5"

Favorite color: orange

Lives in: Bristol, England

Now to my story:

I shivered as the cold air hit me while stepping out of the shower. My straightener had been warming up while I was showering, so it didn't take long to straighten my hair.Today was going to be amazing! Since it was my 18th birthday, only a mere week ago, my mom went crazy and bought me a ton of stuff. Since I was 18 and going to leave the house, she decided it would be good to basically buy me everything she saw, which includes a black mini cooper, a $100 gas card, cherry car accessories, an Iphone, The Wanted front row concert tickets, and backstage passes. Don't you just love her? She's the best mom you could ask for!

I skipped out of the bathroom, down the dimly lit, blue hall, and to my bedroom, wearing just a small bath towel covering my body. I closed the door behind me and let my towel drop to the floor. My concert clothes were folded in a neat pile on my dresser that had been mocking me for the past week, but now I could finally wear them! I quickly pulled the clothes on and admired the outfit in my full-body mirror.

The shirt said 'I <3 TW' in bright orange and purple letters with pictures of their faces which contrasted with the white fabric of the shirt. I had orange converse to match and just a plain pair of white-washed denim jeans held up with a brown, braided belt. To finish of the look, I put on my favorite dog tags and slipped the backstage pass over my head, so it hung loosely around my neck. I flashed an award-winning smile, then headed out of my room, to the kitchen. My mother was sitting and the blue marble counter, reading the daily newspaper that showed up at our doorstep every morning.

"Hello mother!" I said cheerfully.

My mother smiled, "I see you're excited."

I nodded my head, "Very! I can't wait to see them live!"

"What time are you leaving for the concert since it starts at 7, and Londonn is a few hours away," she said, folding her newspaper up and setting down on the counter.

"Since it's like noon now, probably at one so I can eat and find my seat."

My mother nodded, "Sounds like a plan."

I watched my mother as she stood up from the wooden chair she was sitting on and walked over to me. "There's also one other thing I wanted to give to you..." she said, looking at the ground.

"What is it?"

I watched her pale hand slip into the pocket of her jeans and pull out... a roll of condoms?

"Umm... mom?"

She looked up and smiled at me. "I know that you're planning to stay in London for awhile, and its a few hours away, so I bought you these so in case you... hook up with someone I know you're safe."

I smiled before wrapping my arms around my mother. She worried way too much about me. "You don't have to worry about me mom. I'll be fine, I promise."