Chapter 5

~Author's Note~

 Don't forget to comment/vote/fan if you're liking my story!! So what did you think of the last chapter? What do you think is going to happen next?

~Chapter 5~

Kat's POV:

I stopped at the park and sat on a bench. Since I was still crying, I was recieving some weird looks from everyone. I didn't care at this moment. My heart was broken and all the guys probably hated me. Someone sat next to me and I instantly knew it was Nathan because I could smell his cologne. His sweet, sweet cologne. Snap out of it! You hate him.

"Kat just please let me explain," he pleaded.

I looked at him. God he looked sexy right now. Really Kat? You hate him right now and you think he looks sexy. God Kat. Pull yourself together!

"You don't have to. Jay already told me."

"Then you understand?" Nathan asked hopefully.

"Nathan. I admitted my feelings to you, and you just threw them back in my face. You know how that made me feel?"

Nathan looked down at the ground, guiltily.

"It made me feel, ugly, worthless, and stupid."

Nathan looked at me, "You're none of those things. I got drunk and made a mistake. Will you please forgive me?"

I thought about it. He did have a good explaination. Plus, what would I do without Nathan? I can't imagine myself with anyone else. And when I'm with him, it just feels so...right.

I took a deep breath, thinking my decision through., "I forgive you Nathan Sykes."

"Really?" Nathan whispered.

I paused, wondering if it was the right thing to do. "Yes."

Nathan pulled me into a hug, but I pulled away from him. It didn't feel right like it usually does. I was starting to think I didn't like him in the way I did. Nathan looked hurt, but it didn't bother me. Even if I forgave him, he still hurt me.

"Can you promise me something?" Nathan asked.

"What?" I asked a little bitchily.

"Please. Never hurt yourself again," Nathan said, grabing my wrist.

I pulled my arm away from him, "Let's go home."

I didn't want to make a promise I couldn't keep.

***

Once we reached the house, I walked to my room without saying anything. I put my back against my door and slid down until I was sitting on the ground. Then I started to listen to the guy's conversation.

"What did you say to her?" Max said.

"Well she forgave me, but I don't think she likes me anymore." Nathan told them.

There was a knock on the door, then the girl's voices. I  got up and opened the door. They all rushed into my room and hugged me.

"I heard you caught Nathan and Amy in bed together," JoJo whispered.

"And that you cut yourself," Lizzie whispered.

"Do you guys want the story?" I asked them all.

Everyone pulled out of the hug and sat on my bed.

I began the story, "I went to Nathan's room to ask him if he wanted tea, then I saw Amy and him sleeping in his bed, topless, so you guess what happened. Then I ran to my bedroom, cut myself, and the guys found out. Then Jay said that Nathan's explaination was 'he got so drunk last night and he thought I was Amy since we were dressed almost exactly the same.' Then I got in a fight with Amy, ran to the park, and I forgave Nathan. Now here I am. But I don't think I like him anymore."