First Night to Forever

Bea/Contessa's POV:

Natapos na ang reception and here we are in our hotel room. Nagpapalit na ng damit pantulog si Zoey, pinauna na nya ako kanina, kaya nananalamin lang ako ngayon.

"Congratulations sa inyo ni Zoey. Akala ko wala ka nang plano na pakasalan si Zoey."

"Hahahaha! Contessa, bumwelo lang ako."

"Love? Si Contessa andyan nanaman?" Zoey asked me.

"Yes, love."

Zoey went out of the bathroom, wearing her robe. She smiled at me and said.

"Uy, Contessa. It's been a long time since I've heard from you."

"Oo nga eh, I want to say thank you for loving me and Bea. I would have to go now, di ko na kayo guguluhin ni Bea."

"Wait, saan ka pupunta?" Zoey asked.

"Mawawala na ako sa consciousness ni Bea, because she is healed from her trauma. I had to come out again because I wanted to say one final thing." Contessa said smiling.

"Hmmm okay." Zoey said as she sat at the bed.

"Bea loves you so much. Please never allow anything to come between the two of you. Masyado nang madaming pinagdaanan si Bea."

"I promise, I won't love." Zoey said smiling.

"Love, thank you for loving me althrough out these past two years."

"You're welcome love." Zoey said as she pats the space next to her.

I took a seat and kissed her senseless. Each kiss drowning what we have gone through. Inihiga ko na ito sa kama at hinalikan. Masuyo at malambing. I elicited a moan from her lips.

"Aaahhhh, Love..."

I undressed her robe, I found her in a lacy white negligee. I took a moment to appreciate her beauty as she looked at me with a glimmering eye. I continued to kiss her on the neck, leaving wet trails across her neck. Then down her chest, I heard her moan some more.

"Ooooohhhh... Love... Please." I heard her plead for release. 

I kissed her down her chest, leaving a trail of hot wet kisses on her chest. I sucked on her nipples, I lightly bit them eliciting another loud moan from her. 

"Ahhhhhhh... Love...." 

She pulls my head against her chest as she arched her back from the sensation I was giving her. My hands continued to it's journey, touching every crevice it could reach. Hindi ito ang first time na ginawa namin ito ni Zoey, pero everytime we do it feels like the first time for me. My hands reached her legs, I let my hands feel her soft and hot skin. She was already breathing heavy as I touched her pussy. I looked into her eyes as if asking for permission. She could only moan her approval for entrance. Once I heard her moan my name, I slid down her thong letting my hand slide all the way down her legs. I trailed final kisses on her chest leading down her navel. Stopping at her center, I marveled at her pussy for a few moments as it glistens softly against the dim light. I began to lick her pussy and massaged her clit with my hand.