Day 1: Batanes Touch down

Bea/Contessa's POV:

We took a chartered plane going to Batanes, we arrived after one Hour and 45 Minutes of Travel. Kakalanding lang namin sa Basco, Batanes. We dropped off our stuff at the lodge where we will stay. Tapos ay gumala na kami. Her eyes widened at the view as we walked around the Naidi Hill, hand in hand. Nakatingin lang ako sa mga kamay naming kanina pa nya hila-hila. Eto na yun mga besh! My Crushie, holding my hand, pulling me with her.

"Love, look at this." She says, which brought me back from my reverie.

Itinuturo nya ang mga baka na nagkalat sa Naidi Hills.

"Baka yan, love." I laughed at her.

"Alam ko love, it's just, I have never seen so many!" She said excitedly.

Manghang-mangha ito sa nakikita nya, habang natatawa naman ako sa inaasal nya.

"Do you want your photo taken with them?" I asked her absent mindedly.

She smiles at me, hay ang ganda talaga nitong babaeng to. Nakaka-gigil ang ka-cutetan nya. She nods after a few seconds of considering the offer.

I pulled my phone out as she posed near a cow, I took a photo using my phone, mga tatlong shots na sunod sunod which I showed her after, she smiled.

"Uy, not bad yung shots mo love ha, galing." She chirped at me before she pulls me to the direction of the Light house.

We walked to the Basco Light House, her hand holding mine. I can't really explain how she does it, pero sa tuwing magkasama kami my heart skips a beat.

Bea, bakit hindi mo pa tanggapin? You love her, hindi lang yan simpleng crush. Tinamaan ka na talaga kay Zoey.

Contessa teased me, I whispered to myself, bagay na napansin ata ni Zoey. She smiles at me and says.

"Hey, something's bugging you?" She asked me.

"Ay wala naman, wala ito love. Nagustuhan mo ba yung view?" I smiled at her.

"Yes, sobrang ganda dito, Contessa." She says as she looks over the whole of Batan Island.

"Zoey, mas maganda ka pa sa view na ito."

"Ay sus, lakas mang bola love ah?" She smiled and chirped at me as I watched her look out the vast bay of Basco.

She was leaning against the balcony of the tower, I can't help but look at her as her eyes glimmer from the sun and she smiles widely at the view, full of hope. Nilapitan ko ito at niyakap mula sa likod nito, naramdaman ko ang paninigas ng katawan nya, na agad din naman nagrelax. Silently we looked at the bay, as the sun was about to set, she speaks to me.

"I love sunsets." she said as we watched the sunset.

"Why do you love sunsets?" I asked her.

"Because it gives us a new opportunity to restart."

"Wow, ang lalim mo love." I said chuckling.

"Ewan ko sayo, love." She chuckled at me as well.

"We should go now, get some dinner, bukas mamamasyal tayo." I smiled at her.

"How do I move, love? You're still hugging me." She looked back at me, tawa-tawa niyang pinoint out ang pagkakayakap ko from her back.

"Hmmm... I can do this." I said as I carried her, para kaming mag-asawa habang buhat buhat ko siya.