Day after engagement

Zoey's POV:

It was Saturday, a day after our engagement, I woke up alone in bed. Tumayo na ako, nagfreshen up at nagbihis. Nang makalabas na ako ng kwarto, I saw her in the kitchen, she was almost done plating our breakfast. I approached her and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning, Mrs. Velasquez." I kissed her nape.

"Good morning, Mrs. Resurreccion. Upo ka na dyan, malapit na akong matapos."

"Sipag mo, love ha? Nauna pa magising sa akin."

"Love, syempre naman gusto ko ipagluto ang future wife ko eh." She said smiling at me.

"Hmmm... Future wife. Can't wait to be your wife for real." I said smiling as I took a sip from my coffee.

"Can't wait to make you my wife either." She said smiling as she serves the plated food at the table.

"Kumain ka na, Mrs. Resurreccion. Baka gutom na ang alaga mong sawa."

"Mrs. Velasquez, grabe ka sa tiyan ko ha?" Tatawa-tawa kong sabi sa kanya.

"Joke lang, love. Ito hindi na mabiro eh. Saan mo ba gusto ikasal, love?"

"I always dreamed of a wedding overlooking the sea." I said smiling.

"What ever you wish to do for our wedding, masusunod love." She said as she took a bite from her rice.

"Bakit naman ako lang love? Paano ikaw?"

"Love, hindi na mahalaga yung gusto ko, I was once a bride at my ex husband had been so gracious to give me the power to create a lovely ceremony."

"Oo nga pala. What was your wedding like, love?"

"It was romantic, serene and calm. Traditional ang wedding namin ni Marco. Ikinasal kami sa isang church, sa Antipolo. Parish of the Immaculate Heart of Mary." She smiled weakly at me.

"Love, I'm sorry." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"Wala yun, love. Okay na ako." She says as she pulled away from the hug.

"Love, I want you to know that we are now safe, no one will harm us. The culprit has died a year ago. Hinding hindi ka na dapat mag-alala."

"Pero si Pearl, buhay pa. Nung huli ko siyang nakita, sinabi niya na magbabayad daw tayo." She says shakily.

"I wouldn't allow it, love. Not after all that we have gone through over the year." I smiled at her to reassure and calm her.

"Love, thank you for sticking with me. For making me feel alright. Promise ko, hindi ko hahayaang may manakit sayo." She said.

I only smiled at her as I took a bite of my rice, eggs and bacon. We ate breakfast in peace. Both excited to plan our wedding. She giggled at me as I ate.

"Bakit ka tumatawa love?" I asked her.

"Naalala ko lang a year ago, you were this strong and independent woman. Lagi mo akong sinusungitan at binabaliw sa katopakan mo. One second you're sweet and the other hell breaks lose." She laughed at the memory.

"Love, kinakabahan kasi ako nun, di ko alam if pakakawalan mo ba ako o papatayin mo pa din ako." I laughed at her.

"Palalayain kita kung yun ang nararapat. Lagi naman akong handang gawin yan." She smiled.

"Eh kaso, ayaw ko nang mawalay sayo." I laughed at her.

"Oo nga love eh. Nasurpresa mo ko."

"Do you ever regret it love?" I asked her.

"I don't and if I had to, I'd do it all over again, mahal ko." She smiled sweetly at me.

"Bakit ang sweet mo today, love?"

"Love, narealize ko kasi na I almost lost you a few months back, up until kahapon. Because of my absence, lagi na lang school and work. I want to make it a point to spend days like these with you. Kahit gaano ako ka-busy."

"Aww... Sweet naman, pero you weren't losing me then. We just stopped trying to work out."

"Love, may mga araw naman talagang hindi tayo magwework out, no matter how we try. Ang importante, babalik ako sayo at ganun ka din naman."

"You, know you're right." I smiled at her.

Pagtapos namin ng breakfast, we took a bath and got ourselves ready. Lalabas kami para tumingin ng venue for our wedding. The first task we settled on doing, we were going to drive to places around Hawaii. To scout for our wedding venue. I wanted something outdoors and serene view of the sea. 

We visited a few sites around Maui, dahil dito kami nakatira. The venues were all beautiful. Which made.it hard for me to decide. Bea smiled at me and said.

"We have a year to prepare pa naman, take your time, next weekend we'll scout again." She said to me reassuringly.

"Tara, magdinner muna tayo." I said to her. 

"Mabuti pa nga." She smiled.

Magkahawak kamay kaming naglalakad patungo sa restaurant to have dinner. We were seated at a booth na medyo nasa bandang likod ng restaurant. We placed our orders and while we were waiting for our orders, napatingin ako sa isang babae na kamukang-kamuka ni Pearl. Only her hair is Blonde. Pearl was a brunette just like I am, I blinked and she was gone just as fast as she has caught my eye. 

"Love? Bakit?" Bea asked me. 

"W-wala. I though I saw Pearl." I answered her.

Bigla namang sinundan ni Bea ang tingin ko, she searched the crowd and she held my hand as if to comfort me.

"Don't worry, she won't be able to come near you. Ipinapangako ko sayo na wala nang mananakit sayo." 

"Thank you, love. I am not really worried. Kilala ko na si Pearl, mas matimbang sa kanya ang mga taong mahal nya, kesa sa kahit anong galit ang nararamdaman nya. It has been a year naman na din love." 

"Okay." Bea smiled at me. 

We ate dinner as soon as it was served. I looked into Bea's eyes, occasionally smiling to myself.

"Love, baka naman matunaw na ako nyan ha?" Bea said chuckling at me lightly.

"I just couldn't believe that after all that happened last year, here we are living together and about to get married." I smiled.

"Believe it, hindi kita iiwan love." She smiled  at me. 

We continued to eat and we went home after. The drive home was full of laughter from us both. I could never be more happier. 

A/N:

Maraming Salamat for all of the support you guys have given for this story, lahat ng votes ninyo at lahat ng add sa mga reading lists at sa matiyagang paghihintay sa susunod na updates ko. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves.

Wayfarer would like you guys to know that she appreciates your support and she says Hi to every one.

So, I am thinking if I should end the story on Chapter 25 or end it at Chapter 30. Sa totoo lang, I have nothing more to write, naubusan na ako ng thoughts about this story. I initially took the story because I read on Wayfarer's prompt it had so much seduction, so I volunteered with out really reading through the whole writing prompt. Huli na ng malaman ko na hindi lang pala doon nagtatapos ang lahat. Hahahahahahaha! But although challenging at although naiba ang mga tagpo, I want to thank you all for your support. I wouldn't be able to continue writing if it was not for you guys. Salamat ng Madami!

Napanood niyo na ba ang bagong Movie ni Bibi Rhian? Kung paano siya nawala? Hindi pa? Sh*t panoorin niyo, sobrang ganda ng story aside from maganda talaga si Rhian. Hahahahahahaha! Lahat ng sagot sa tanong mo kung paano at bakit nawala sayo si EX masasagot ng movie na ito. Yun lang! Bye! Until the next update!

Spread light and love folks!

-Sky