Everyone got their own room, well Kai did whine about having a room with his Kyungi hyung, making the later hit his head. Luhan was invited too, which the pregnant boy didn't expect at all. But when Junmyun insisted telling that he is a family now, Luhan couldn't stop himself from crying. He spent majority of his time with the bride to be, trying his best to avoid Sehun.

***

The day of wedding came by, the whole resort was decorated with the theme of pastel lavender and white, flowers place almost everywhere. Luhan slightly knocks the door on which the word 'Bride' was written. Once he gets in, he finds Junmyun in a pure white suit, perfect against his pale complexion, his brown fringes covering his forehead. He wasn't alone, there was another guy, beautiful if he had to point out, clad in a lavender color shirt, with a white pants and a long white cardigan, long enough till his knees. They both smiled once they saw Luhan, making the later automatically smile back.

"Wow hyung, you look so pretty. I am sure Lay-shi will faint the moment he sees you."

"That is the least I want to happen. I just can't wait to finally be his." Junmyun cups his face with both his hands, hiding his blush when the other one starts teasing.

"Shut up you..oh Luhan why are you standing.? Come sit with me." He pulls the pregnant boy to sit with him on the white couch.

"Luhan, I didn't introduce you both right? This is my childhood best friend Seokjin and Jin, this is Luhan, Sehun's wife."

Luhan opens his mouth at the sudden reveling of his true identity when Seokjin promises him, that it's going to be a secret.

"Luhan I actually want you to do me a favor. Promise me you will." Junmyun says as he takes Luhan's hands into his, staring at him with his baby eyes.

"Hyung, you have always been so good to me, of course I will do whatever you want, but it has to be in my own ability limits. There are not many things that a pregnant guy can do."

"Of course, Jin, can you pass on that dress.??"

Junmyun grabs the white and lavender color set of cloths, which almost resembled with the one Jin's wearing as he places it into Luhan's hands.

"Be my bride's maid."

"D..Dhe.??"

"You promised, Jin is the only friend I had till now, since now I have you to, you should accompany him, shouldn't you.? So go change into this." Junmyun slightly pushes him as he slowly nods his head. He hugs the gorgeous man, trying to hold his tear as he whispers thank you's into his ears. Junmyun is an angel and Luhan approves it.

Soon the wedding starts, it would be odd if the whole Exo don't act as the best men. They were all clad in all black tuxedo, including the groom, with different color bow ties, while the groom had the white one, matching with his bride. The groom waits at the end of the aisle when the door opens and the two bride's maid's walk in, with a basket in their hands, showering the bride with the lavenders from the baskets. Everyone's attention was on the beautiful bride but Sehun's eyes were elsewhere. Everything around him stops, with a slow motion of the one walking in front of him. He was aesthetic. He was wearing a white loose pants and a lavender color top, stopping mid thigh, flawlessly falling over his slender body, with a thin belt right above his pregnant belly. The white flowers tiara, just adds to the beautiful smile on his face. It his first time, seeing him smile so wide, with eyes shining instead of the sadness he always see in them.

Once the bride walks down the aisle, everyone sit down, so do the brides maids and the best man, but sehun still couldn't take his eyes off him. The vows were taken, the newly married couple kissed, but Sehun still couldn't take his eyes off his supposed to be wife. Those eyes, those deep sparkly eyes, they just make him feel as if he saw them before, but he just couldn't point out when. Soon everyone move on to the wedding reception, all the members come onto the stage to give their speeches, having their own fun teasing the couple. The food was served and the music was played. Junmyun and Lay have their first dance, while Kai asks for Kyungsoo's hand, making the later flushed. It was a very rare sight to see him all so embarrassed, and Xiumin slowly but surely asks Chen for a dance. Chanyeol was nowhere to be found and so do Baekhyun. Luhan sits along with Jin when a handsome man, in a black suit and cherry blond hair, asks Jin for a dance, showing off his deep dimples. Luhan does not give Jin time to think before pushing the later toward the handsome stranger.

Sehun sits in the far most corner, with a glass of champagne in his hand as he stares at Luhan, who was sitting at one of the tables, watching the couples dance with that same damn wide smile on his face. Sehun closes his eyes, trying to wipe away the images that keep playing in his head, making him feel that smile familiar. He sighs, since there was no use because he just couldn't shake that feeling away. He doesn't like how he is feeling funny again, but he knows for sure, that boy is slowly affecting him.

 He doesn't like how he is feeling funny again, but he knows for sure, that boy is slowly affecting him

Author's note

To all those readers..thankyou for all your love..hope you enjoy this story.!!

So here comes another update.!!! So we got some Chanbaek moments ha.? And finally our Sulay got married too.!! we have Jin as his best friend. They are just so similar, moms and love dad jokes, so I think they are perfect if they are together.!!! So I actually decided that I will update every Thursday probably. So please do look forward for the next update.!!! See you in the next chapter.!!!