43.

Harry and Louis spend the next week apart because Louis' busy with school and trying to find a new job which he actually has some success on. Now it's just a matter of doing the interviews for the places that called him back. Harry on the other hand hasn't been super busy besides his normal work schedule but they just haven't found anytime to be together.

It's okay though because it's probably best that they don't spend 24/7 with each other because then they might get tired of one another and that wouldn't be very good. They're one month anniversary is less than a week away and it would suck if they were already fighting.

The point is that they're finally getting to see each other tonight. Louis made some time to go down to the club while Harry's working. Louis' noticed that ever since he quit Harry's at the club a lot less and he has an idea of why that might be but he doesn't want to be conceited or anything so he kind of just ignores the thought.

When he gets to the loud and busy club it's kind of weird not going to change or dance at all. He's so used to his usual routine but now he just goes straight to Harry's office.

"You're not dancing?" Noah asks when Louis comes over to the bar.

"Um, nope. Have you not noticed that I haven't been here for like two and a half weeks?" Louis asks, making his way to Harry's door.

"No...why haven't you?"

Before Louis can answer Harry walks out and comes up to him, hugging him from behind. Louis spins around and gives Harry a quick kiss.

"Wait—" Noah says, staring at Harry and Louis like one of them just grew a second head.

"Oh, right, I guess I haven't really told you have I?"

"You're together? How long has this been going on? Why didn't I know? Have you told Bebe? Oh my god she's gonna freak out."

"Chill out, mate. Is it really that surprising? I mean you both called it a long time ago," Louis says.

Harry who's just watching Noah with amusement gives a quiet laugh. Noah glares at him. "Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were friends."

"Who put that idea in your head?" Harry says jokingly.

"Wow, you really must be spending a lot of time with him, you've picked up on his sass."

Harry just shrugs.

"Whatever, I'm over it now. Like you said, everyone's just been waiting for it to finally happen. Wait," Noah says. "How did it happen?" 

Both Harry and Louis look at each other and then back to Noah. They both simultaneously stutter just a little but then Louis says, "We both just um, came to our senses I guess."

"Ah, have you fucked yet?" Noah asks, completely serious.

Louis gives him a 'what the fuck?' look. "You don't need to know that."

"So no?"

"Not, um, not fully."

"So blow jobs?"

"Noah."

Noah holds his hands up in defence. "Just curious."