23.

This time, the tables have turned. Every time Louis sees Harry walking around the club he makes sure to avoid him. No, Harry never sees him which is the difference between when Harry avoided Louis and this, but still.

Louis' still mad and yes, he knows he's probably just being petty but he has the right to be pissed about Harry's attitude. Of course he still wants to be Harry's friend in the end but not until he can be a little kinder. Treating people with kindness is not that hard, but apparently for Harry it is.

The next two nights at the club are uneventful and boring. Well as boring as a strip club can be, at least. It's really just the same as always, dance, maybe lap dance, change and then go home.

Except for Saturday night because that's when Louis sees Harry walking over to him. He wants to turn away but Harry's starring right at him and he doesn't have the guts to walk away. Plus he's sat at the bar and if he gets up then someone else will take his seat.

When Harry comes up to him he hands Louis a paper. Louis tries his best to keep an expression on his face that shows he's not happy with Harry. He thinks he succeeds but he can't be sure because Harry doesn't really react.

"That's the flyer for next Friday night. It has the times so you know when to come in, if you are."

Louis looks down at the paper that says '70s Night' at the top. Louis already knew that they were having the special themed night before this, but Harry hadn't told anyone the times it would start and everyone wanted to know so they could sign themselves up for dances when more customers would be there. Louis assumes that's why Harry's handing these flyers out to the dancers that tell them what time the night starts.

"Kay, thanks," Louis says purposely giving back the attitude Harry always seems to give him lately. He knows he's contradicting himself for saying Harry should be nicer and then being rude to Harry on purpose, but he can't be bothered to care.

"Okay well if you're planning on coming you should probably sign up soon because everyone wants to be there."

"Yeah," Louis says looking down and acting as if the drink in his hand is more interesting than Harry. "I know."

Harry notices Louis' attitude. "What's your problem?"

Louis gives Harry a look, "I don't have a problem."

"You have an attitude."

"I don't," Louis says back with sass.

"Yes you do," then, a bit rudely in Louis' opinion, Harry adds, "Drop it."

Louis sets his drink on the bar counter. "I don't have an attitude. There's nothing to 'drop'," he argues.

"Louis seriously, stop. You're being rude."

Louis wants to scream. He's being rude? Him? Is Harry insane? Had he not heard himself in the last couple of weeks?

Louis just rolls his eyes and turns back to face the bar leaving Harry standing next to him. Under his breath Louis whispers, "Hypocrite."

Again, Harry hears him even though he wasn't supposed to. He crosses his arms in front of himself and raises his eyebrows at Louis. "How am I a hypocrite?"

Louis decides to give go along with the bickering and tell Harry how he feels. "Because you're telling me to stop being rude but that's all you've been to me for the past two weeks and I'm kind of fed up with it."

"How have I been rude to you?" Harry snaps back.

"I've been so nice to you. I've done everything I can to try and show you that I want to be friends but you keep being insensitive about it. I ask how your day is and you just snap at me," Louis, who's now quite mad, tells him.