Chapter 28 - Conquering

“If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.”

SUNGCHAN~

I sat by the window and breathed the fresh air.

I put my hand over my tummy and smiled.

“Sianna?” somebody asked and when I turned to see who it was because the voice was so familiar…

“Ah… Jean!” I exclaimed and hugged my cousin who I haven’t seen for a long time.

“Are you ready?” I asked her excitedly and she blushed.

“Of course… I’m excited. How’s the baby?” she asked.

“Fine.” I answered.

“That’s good to hear… Don’t burden yourself with the preparations. OK? I heard your mom saying that you’ve got some sensitive pregnancy stage.” She told me.

“Ey… I think I should help a little.” I said.

Jean’s having a wedding banquet tomorrow and I’m supposed to help but they won’t let me because of my condition.

“No. No. And NO. You must rest. OK? Aish… If only the baby’s father is here, he could help us. But that bastard ran away. If ever I’ll see him, I’ll kick his glorious spot.” My cousin said as she balled her fists.

I giggled and realized how my family has hated the father’s baby though he’s not really at fault.

I wonder whether he has seen my message because he didn’t contact me for 2 days already.

I need his answer so that I can tell my family the truth.

“So, what can you say about the place?” Jean asked me as she helped me sit.

“Perfect. You’re so lucky to find such a guy.” I told her.

“Yah… Won’t you tell me about that guy?” she asked.

“I will tell you in no time.” I said and smiled.

“Hmmm… I wonder what he looks like.  Just tell me, do I know him?”

I nodded in agreement.

Jean also knows SS501 but she’s not a big fan of them because she loves DBSK more but she likes SS501 songs though.

“Could it be? –“ she stared at me with amazement.

“Sungchan!” somebody called from the outside.

“Jaejoong-“ we said in chorus.

I blinked my eyes and Jean slapped herself thinking that it was just an illusion.

I stared at him and he’s smiling.

I also noticed that the other guys were there and cameras and staffs.

They’re having a photo shoot at this resort owned by Jean’s soon to be husband.

Jaejoong waved at me and I noticed Jean waving back and I laughed.

“Sungchan-ah! Come down here!” Jaejoong shouted at me.

“Sianna! That is Kim Jaejoong of DBSK/Cassiopeia right? I should get an autograph from him! But wait, who is he calling Sungchan?” my cousin asked.