Chapter 26 - The Shocking Upshot

In every action we do, there is a consequence and in every consequence there are always two choices: It's either DO the RIGHT or DO the WRONG.

SEORAN~

*If you remember, Seoran is one of the coordis that’s been living with Sungchan and US5.*

It’s early in the morning and I can hear someone vomiting outside. I saw Minri sleeping soundly beside me. I stood up to check who it was and saw Sungchan bending over the kitchen sink.

I ran to her and helped her.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked her.

“I… Don’t know. I should have eaten expired food last night.” she answered and vomited again.

She’s been like this for days and I think that one doesn’t eat expired food every night.

I put my hand over her forehead and she has a little fever.

Jungmin got an offer to act in a movie two weeks ago and since then he’s been busy filming and he barely sees Sungchan. He tries to visit her once in a week or twice.

Sungchan vomited again and US5 came out of their room rubbing their eyes and helding up their sleepy heads.

“Noona, you can take a rest today.” Sangkyun said as he noticed that Sungchan’s condition is no good.

Yoo Ahn gave Sungchan a glass of water and a medicine to take.

She took the medicine.

“No… This will pass. I can go now.” she insisted and went to her room to rest for a bit.

“Noona, take care of her while we are at the event later.” Hee Jun asked and I nodded.

After lunch, US5’s activities started from having a performance at the mall and a fan sign event. After the fan sign, they went to SBS to film a variety show.  By 9 pm, they reached the dance studio and rehearsed.

While US5 is busy, no one could be busier than their manager. Sungchan kept on talking with the PDs, other managers and such people. I watched over her carefully and noticed that she’s unusually pale nowadays.

After the rehearsals, we reached the home by 3am and just then we were able to sleep.

I heard again someone vomiting and saw Sungchan again.

I helped her up.

“Really, what’s wrong with you? How long have you been like this?” I asked her as she sat on the chair.

“A few days ago-“ *vomits again*

I stood up and took my coat and went to the nearest 24-hour pharmacy.

She keeps on vomiting every morning and even after lunch or dinner.

“Can I have the medicine for nausea, and…” my eyes stopped at the sight of the pregnancy test kit.

“That one.” I told the pharmacist as I pointed to the kit.

As I reached the home, Sungchan was bending over the sink again.

 “Drink this.” I said as I gave her the medicine.

She noticed the pregnancy test kit.

“What’s this? Is this yours?” she asked me.

“No. That’s yours.”