Chapter 13 - We Are Back!

"Good things come to those who wait."

Young Saeng~

"The DSP Entertainment has been overhanded to a new management. The new management known as the 3S Entertainment or Triple S Entertainment has a free concert event for their company launching to be held at the Olympic Stadium on June 8, 2015 at 6:00 PM. The company also launched a promo for fans abroad. Whoever wins this promo will be able to attend the concert without spending anything! The promo was launched at 15 countries with 20 lucky winners each. This is just awesome! Guest stars include: Cassiopeia, Big Bang, CNBlue, B1A4, and many more. The new head of the management is still unknown and there are speculations that this might be the year for SS501's comeback who has been inactive in the entertainment industry since their enlistments on the military. That's all for the K-Hot Stuff segment."

I turned off the tv as soon as the news ended.

I took my things and headed off to the studio.

Several days passed and the team has been working harder than before.

It's just a week before the concert.

There has been a ceasefire between Sung Chan and Jung Min thus, the latter could not order Sung Chan around anymore because Sung Chan is so busy editing our documentary show with her team for it is one of the concert's main event.

As soon as I reached the studio, everyone is watching the recorded videos of our practice and Hyun Joong as the director of this concert, noted everyone to be careful with the preparations, the accomodation, services, performances and even the closing part. He firmly stated that we should take care of every little things. There is no place for mistake now.

"I know, this will be going to be hard on you guys but we have to show them that we are worth the wait. Let's give our best. Hwaiting!" he said as he stood up.

"Hwaiting!" this word echoed the dance studio and cheers erupted here and there.

"We have to take a look at the venue later this evening so that tomorrow, the production team could start constructing the stages and organizing the dressing rooms we need." I said as Hyun Joong came to me.

"Ok. Hyung Jun-ah, contact these groups we invited and tell them the schedule for the technical rehearsals." Hyun Joong said as he gave the maknae a sheet of paper.

Then he shifted to Jung Min whose eyes are  currently focused on a girl whose talking with some of the trainees we will introduce on the day of our comeback.

Hyun Joong shook his head and laughed and so as me, Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong.

Jung Min who seem to be disturbed from his daydreaming shot us a deadly stare.

"What now?" he asked in an irritated voice.

"Quit staring at Sung Chan. You'll melt her." Hyung Jun commented and laughed.

He was about to smack Hyung Jun when the Leader stopped him.

"You? You are in charge of our clothes, the assignment of the dressing rooms and the foods and freebies for the audience. Talk with the coordi noonas and some of the service team." Hyun Joong said and Jung Min immediately rushed out.

Then he looked at Kyu Jong and gave him a bunch of paper.

"You are in charge of those who won the promo. Make sure that they will arrive on the day we set."

Kyu Jong nodded and scanned the papers.

"I hope that we would be able to finish our tasks before this day ends. Am I right Mr. CEO?" Hyun Joong asked as he looked at me.