Chapter 27 - Surprises

A/N: TADAAAAH! Finally I've returned my darlings and co-pretties. ^_^ Hope that you're all doin' FINE and please keep SAFE because weather's been crazy nowadays esp. PHILIPPINES. :D

JUNGMIN~

“You can’t do this Jungmin-ssi! We can’t cancel the schedules right now!” the PD shouted at me.

“Jungmin… Think about it again.” Youngsaeng tried to calm me down but no one’s going to stop me now.

“It’s just a week! I promise, I’ll work twice… No… Thrice or even five times harder than the usual when I return. Just give me a week to rest!” I told them.

Seriously, I tried being a professional but my mind can’t be at ease every second I think of her.

The PD looked at me and he talked with Youngsaeng hyung.

“Yes, we’ll be responsible for that.” Youngsaeng hyung said and the PD left the room.

I heard him clapping his hands calling all the other actors, actresses and staffs.

“We’ll be having a one week break from now. We will be seeing each other again after one week. If you have any questions, I will answer that later. But for now, let’s pack up.” I heard the PD said and Youngsaeng hyung grinned at me.

We got out of the room and my fellow actors and actresses approached me if I heard the announcement.

“Yes. I heard it. I guess we’ll have to enjoy this one week break because we might be working harder when we return.” I said and left.

We headed off to the company where the other members are waiting for us.

3S Entertainment.

“Jungmin-ah, we heard that you asked the PD to halt the filming for a week. Why?” Kyujongie asked me as soon as I arrived.

“I need time to think. I need to know where she is and why she left like that. If ever I found her…”

“If ever you found her then what?” Hyungjun asked.

“If ever I found her, I’ll marry her.” I answered without hesitation.

“EH?!”

“Are you sure about that?” – Youngsaeng

“How about our activities?” – Hyungjun

“How will you tell our fans?” – Kyujong

“Hwaiting!” Hyunjoong said and we all looked at him.

“Well, if it’s marriage… I guess, we should support him.” Hyunjoong explained as he noticed that we’re staring at him strangely.

“Who says that we’ll not support him? All that we’re saying is… Why so sudden?” Hyungjun whined.

“It would be no different if I will prolong it right?” I said and they all went silent for all they know how long I’ve loved Sung Chan or Sianna Penn.

“I’ll be going first.” I said and I called my friend from Korean Air to schedule me a flight to Philippines tonight.

“Korean Air Flight 6501 will be landing in a few minutes,” the stewardess said.