Chapter 19 - Mutual Feelings

Read. Vote if you like. Comment tooo! ^____^

HAPPY READING!

"I am hoping that someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with me..."

"Of course I never regret her or say that I wish I'd never met her because for once, she was exactly what I needed."

HAN RIVER...

Jaejoong~

It was 2 in the morning.

We were having an argument a while ago.

I thought of bringing her here to calm her.

She was walking ahead of me so I ran to her side and held her hand.

"We're walking here for the first time. Holding hands." she said and giggled.

"Yep. The first and could be the last..." I blatantly said.

She shushed me with her finger and clinged to my arms.

"I don't want to think about it. Let's just enjoy this moment." she said.

I don't know how could she still say those things as if nothings going to happen.

We agreed that we would stop seeing each other anymore. Yeah, call it breaking up or separating but we both decided to move on and forget these special feelings that we had for each other. For what reasons?

Her reason: She doesn't want me to give up my career. She says that we(the members and I) were just beginning and giving up in the middle doesn't makes sense at all.

My reason: I don't want to give her up but keeping her on my side, I'm just making things difficult for

her.

I let out a sigh.

"Sung Chan-ah, I'll give you a piggy back ride. Let's run there." I said as I pointed to the area where my car is.

"Aniya. I'm heavy." she said but I humped her on my back.

"This is heavy? Seems like you've been losing weight." I told her as I can feel that she seemed lighter than before.

"Jjinja? Wa~ That's good to hear." she said.

"Good? You should eat more. You should take care of your health." I said.

"If I eat more, I'd be fat again." she said in a sad tone.

"Even if you become fat, my feelings for you will never change." -Me

"Hold on tight. Hana dul set! Let's run!" I said and ran.

"Yaaaaa! Jaejoong-ah! Be careful. We might fall!" she shouted but I can hear her laughing too.

I smiled to myself as I kept on running.

Giving her a piggy back ride is something that I really wanted to do with her. It's also a present I want to give to her.

*pant* *pant* *pant*

"Are you ok?" she asked me as she came down.

I nodded and laughed.

"Komawo." she said and hugged me.

"For what?" - Me

"For everything." she said.