Chapter 15 - The DongBang501's Scandal

Jungmin~

November 22, 2015

I opened my eyes as the pale sunlight lit my room.

It's already cold nowadays.

We just finished our concert last week and we got this one week rest before continuing with our activities.

I haven't gone in the dorm for several months and I would like to see how the dorm looked like now.

Probably full of spider webs and dust.

And I want to see her.

"Oh? Already awake?" my mom asked as she slipped her head in my room's door.

"De." I answered and smiled weakly.

"Get up already and have some breakfast." she said and closed the door.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom then I arranged my bed and room.

Wangjanim! Wangjanim! Messeji isseoyo!

My phone rang and I opened it.

1 Message Recieved: Kyujongie.

"Have you seen the news? There is a scandal. You. Sungchan. Jaejoong."

My brows furrowed at the mention of our names.

I ran downstairs and opened the TV.

"SS501's Park Jung Min and Cassiopeia's Kim Jae Joong were both the hot topics of the cyber world since last night as pictures of them were released online. They were both seen together with the same girl. Some say that this girl used to be Park Jung Min's girlfriend but he dumped her that's why she ended up becoming Kim Jae Joong's girlfriend. Netizens say that this girl must be playing with the two guys and the guys might be the girl's victim. Both parties haven't responded or reacted yet. SKB News will return after a few advertisements."

What the heck is going on?

What kind of rubbish is this?

Though they have blurred her face on TV... On websites I'm sure that it can be clearly seen.

"Is that true? Yeoja chingu? " my mother asked as she sat beside me.

"Aniya. It's just the girl that works at our company and at the same time she is Jaejoong hyung's girlfriend. She's always with us, most likely with Kyujong but why is it me? I don't get it at all!" I explained as I tried to think who could've started spreading a nonsense rumor like this.

"I pity the girl. She's just working and other's are using her just to stir up some trouble between people." my mother said.

Without second thoughts, I took my car keys.

"Where are you going?" my mother asked.

"I'll go outside and get some fresh air." I answered.

Though I would go to the dorm to check her.

Who could've been spreading rumors like that?

Why?

Why her?

As soon as I arrived at the dorm, Kyujong and Youngsaeng's car are already parked.

I ran to the elevator and pressed 6 and just before the elevator closed, a hand stopped it.