Chapter 5 - His wishes

Thanks for reading and supporting this fan fic. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 JUNGMIN~  

After fifteen minutes of bickering and fighting while walking on the streets, we are now here sitting and eating at Flower Boy Ramen Shop. (Jung Il Woo is the main character here. If you haven't watch it, WATCH. hehehe.)

“Ya! Why did you order this much?!” She asked pointing to the dishes on the table.

“I am hungry. Very hungry. I carried those bags and you never stopped beating me,” I said sounding like I was really abused by her.

I thought she would be guilty and apologize but…

“Aigoo~~~ you’re very annoying! You teased me a lot that’s why I beat you but you never stopped either,” she said and drank water.

“I’m done. I’ll pay for how much I have eaten and you pay for what you have,” she said and left.

Wae? Is she really a fan of mine? Why is she abusing me? Why didn’t she pay for my meals for showing gratitude and appreciation to her idol? WAE??

“Ya!” I shouted because she’s leaving the shop.

I hurriedly ate my food and left the money on the table and ran after her.

Sung Chan’s POV.

Aish. Chincha. That horse is really annoying… Gaaaah!

FLASHBACK.~~

A while ago while they were walking on the streets from the studio…

“Sung Chan-kun,” he said.

KUN? Am I a boy?

“Sung Chan-kun,” he said again and poked me at the sides.

He is tickling me.

“Sung Chan-kun,” he said again and touched my head.

I can’t stand it anymore. I know he’s my freaking bias in SS501 but now he’s just an ordinary annoying horse. I faced him and hit him at his shoulder.

“Ah!” he shouted.

“Stop annoying me!” I said to him.

“Shiro!” he said and smiled naughtily.

Aish… Chincha… If he keeps doing this, I won’t be able to control my feelings anymore! I love the way he’s annoying me right now but he’s a star and I’m a fan. His world is not my world. I grabbed the bags and ran away from him.

“Oi! Chamkkan!” he shouted.

“If you don’t stop following me I will shout,” I said.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me on the wall. Our faces are just centimeters away.

“I told you a while ago that if you grab the bags, I will kiss you,” he whispered. I could feel his hot breath in my ear, his lips, his eyes… 

“Aaaaa!” he shouted because I stepped on him.

“Kiss your ass!” I shouted. I almost lost there! I ran and went inside the ramen shop.

End of Flashback~~.

“Sung Chan!” I’m hearing again his voice.

He’s getting nearer. Then someone grabbed my arm.