Chapter 3 - The Annoying Horse.

Sung Chan’s POV.

“Annyeong Hasseyo! We are SS501,” the five handsome guys greeted us.

I can’t believe that my dream is in front of me.

Who is my dream?

He is SS501’s sexy charisma, no other than, Park Jung Min.

And now that he’s right before my eyes, I wanted to collapse.

Unnie speak up for me.

“Guys, she is Park Sung Chan. The maknae scriptwriter. She was the one who won the competition that you created. You have read her story right?”

“De. You really wrote that?” the gentle Kim Kyu Jong asked.

Whoa! He is really handsome in person.

Actually, all of them! I nodded.

I really can’t look at them straightly.

Because if I did, I think I couldn’t breathe properly and just die. +__+

I joined a fan fiction story writing a year ago.

These guys were still at the marines.

United Stars of Korea Entertainment held up a competition.

Writing a story about SS501, from the day they debuted and the day they started doing solo activities.

Fortunately, I won that competition and I’ve got the opportunity to work as a staff for a newly established agency.

That is what they told me.

 The plane ticket, passport and all expenses are paid by the company.

They published my story together with the special photo book of SS501.

In one day, all copies were sold out. I wasn’t expecting to see these guys but here they are and I am going to work with them.

The meeting started. It is about the show that SS501 themselves is going to produce under the name of 3S Entertainment.

Sure these guys had earned a lot to start a company like this.

While having discussion, I noticed that Jung Min is staring at me?

No way.

And Hyung Jun would glance at me and then to Jung Min.

Hyun Joong’s POV.

The meeting started. The director is now asking to how this comeback show would go.

Kyu Jong is telling him what we have planned. The others are listening carefully except to the two-

Jung Min and Hyung Jun.

Jung Min is glancing now and then to the maknae scriptwriter who is a foreigner and Hyung Jun would look to Jung Min and to the foreigner.

I guess my members are really curious about her.

“Guys, don’t leave immediately after the meeting. I’ll treat you all to lunch.” I blurted out suddenly.

Cheers and claps erupted from the meeting area.

I guess we have to know that foreigner a bit more to feed up my members’ curiosity about her.

Jung Min’s POV aka DREAM.

She sat across me beside the writer noona. While everyone is speaking, she writes something on her paper. I really can’t take my eyes off her then suddenly Leader tapped my shoulder. He signaled me that I should focus to the meeting.