Chapter 19

King

When I saw my baby girl for the first time I was so amazed she was beautiful.

Now that we are finally out of that hospital she looks even more beautiful and happy.

"hi minnie me. this is your new room. I wonder if you like hello kitty." she started jumping nd smiling. I guess she does.

"King baby phone".

I grabbed my phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"hey king."

"wassup spade. "

"I need help with some"

"ok...."

"you know asia right?".

"yes what about her ?".

"I kinda sorta cheated".

"how you kinda sorta cheated if you cheated you cheated?."

"I was drunk shittt and I fucked this hoe. "

"nigga if you got a loyal girl you dont get drunk unless she there with you."

"I can see that now but what should I do.?"

"prove to her that you care". I don't know why this nigga think im captain save a relationship.

"How?"

This nigga."first show up to her house,when she open the door just kiss her real good,pick her up and put her in your car,she would probably still be in daze from your kiss no gay shit,so tell her to sit back relax and shutup. Plan a beach date and take her shopping.

"Good idea. you must have did this to tori."

"nahh just something I thought of just in case im in the position you are in."

"oh cool ima slide through to see my niece later. "

"ok"and I hung up.

The baby started crying. I was trying everything to stop her but she wouldn't hush.

"King give her to me. " I gave her to tori and tori started singing to her. the crying slowed down. and stopped. oh so she likes when her mama sings to her but crys harder when im rapping to her.

"king what you did to my princess. " tori said placing a sleeping key in the crib.

"nothing she just started hollering. "

"she laughed ok king I cooked. "

"I dont smell nothing burning."

"nigga I can cook....now"

"I laughed lets go see how this taste. "

we walked down stairs to the kitchen

she made steak,mash potatoes and sweet peas. I was scared to go in it was something I wanted to do it looked so good.

"king eat it my mama taught me how to cook. "

I ate a piece of steak 60 seconds later

my plate was empty.

"Damn king"

"That shit was fie"

later on that night.

Me and tori just got out the shower. we didnt do anything because of the baby. we laid down and cuddled in the dark.

"I love you king"

"I love you too mrs.Jackson. "