When Roh-Ahn didn't release him, or even change position, Austin hesitantly let his damp towel slip from his fingers. That action had Roh-Ahn pressing closer, which quickly broke through Austin's worry as he brought his own arms up to wrap around his boyfriend tightly.

"Can I kiss you? I really need to kiss you, Roh." He whispered quickly against Roh-Ahn's hair right before his boyfriend reached up and took his face in his hands, then leaned in. 

His blood burned hot as he fought within himself not to use his tongue. It had been far too long since they'd been able to be close and he was itching to kiss him and touch him everywhere. Before he knew it, he had Roh-Ahn pushed up against a wall, his right leg between his and his hands firmly grasping his hips. 

He was doing his best to be careful and pay attention to any signals Roh-Ahn was sending, but so far, the guy seemed more than happy with the attention. He was even wrapping his arms around Austin's waist, not seeming to mind his nakedness in the least. 

"Can I touch you?" Roh-Ahn asked once they both broke away from the kiss to catch their breath. 

Austin nodded, but when Roh-Ahn didn't reply, he raised his head from where it was tucked against his chest and met his eyes. 

"Consent is very important to me, Aus." He said, blinking a few extra times. 

Oh crap. Don't stress, I'm sorry. I should have known to answer you with words. 

"I'm sorry. You can absolutely touch me." He said as he reached up, tucking a piece of hair behind Roh-Ahn's ear with a smile. "I love it when you touch me. I've missed you sleeping next to me." He added. 

Roh-Ahn gave a quiet chuckle and let his entwined hands drift lower until they unclasped and each one rested on his backside. It felt a bit strange, because he'd never really had a girlfriend who was interested in simply touching him, and especially not there, but Roh-Ahn seemed to be rather enjoying himself, so Austin wouldn't argue. 

He also didn't mind at all that Roh wanted his hands on him. It felt great to bring a smile to the guy's face after making him worried for so long. 

"Would you be comfortable with me touching you?" He asked, knowing that, of course, he had touched almost all of him in the shower several times, but those situations had been purely to help. 

This situation was definitely not similar and he didn't want to assume that his reactions would be, either. 

Instead of replying right away, Roh-Ahn smirked and squeezed Austin's backside, making him jump slightly. He didn't mean to poke Roh-Ahn with something, but they had been making out pretty heatedly, and he did just make him hop forward a little...

"You're really cute." Roh said, earning a small scowl from Austin before he laughed and added. "Let's try above the waist first?" 

Austin was about to just have at him when he put the brakes on, forcing another question from his lips. 

"Uh, how fast should I go?" 

He wanted to eat him alive, but that probably wouldn't be the smartest move on his part. 

"And wait. You walked in here without your cane. You're feeling okay?" 

Roh-Ahn chuckled again and kissed him, then leaned back with a bright smile. "I feel amazing." He said, his happiness easily audible in his words. 

"Hey, we're going out to eat! Get out here, guys!" Ike called from beyond the door, freezing Austin in place. 

"O-Oh." He mumbled, more than a bit unhappy about the idea of leaving at that moment.