The Lynel

I had grown into a beautiful teenager, looking just like Lady Mipha, other than that I had white skin, and she red. I had trained and studied everyday, making me into a smart warrior. I had been sent to Akkala lab, Hateno lab, and every village in the land to study. 

King Sidon insisted I find a man to marry. I refused, saying that I would not marry the old Zoras only interested in me for my looks. He looked at me, loving but annoyed, 

"Your beautiful, Milafi. Your as beautiful as my sister, Lady Mipha, maybe even more so. You've trained harder than princess or prince ever, as have you with your studies. Milafi, your are the image of Zora perfection, you are more than fit to lead. Please, Milafi, its been sixteen year since you were born. You've done more than enough, please Milafi, get married. I know you are bold and stubborn, but Milafi, I'm begging you." I stared at him, crying a little, before saying "I can't, Father. Not yet." Before swimming up to Ploymus mountain. This changed my life forever.

I sat on a stone, crying loudly. The Lynel, the one I had touched ten years prior, came close to me. It softening its gaze. It dropped it weapons, as I hugged it. I went to a tree near by, and gave it some silent shrooms. "Your a good boy, aren't you?" That when I figured it out, I had some sort of gift for communicating with monsters. "Maybe thats what the legend meant?" I wondered.

I climbed onto the Lynels back, stroking his silver man. I managed to tame him, almost certain he would not hurt anyone without her command. "I shall name you... Saie." I rode him down to the great Zora bridge, with the people acting surprised that Saie was not attacking people. I went nearer to the palace, getting a saddle for Saie. Muzu, Lady Slieha, and King Sidon came running to me and King Sidon finally spoke "The story... about the Lynel... the legend..." They made a small space for Saie to stay, and I went to bed, pleased with myself.

The Legend of The White Zoraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें