The Queen

I woke up one morning, on my seventeenth birthday. I took a long bath in milk, and put on Mipha's clothing. My bright yellow eyes accented against my snow white skin, and I was ready to be crowned queen

I saw Lady Slieha, Muzu, and King Sidon waiting for me, all crying a little. "My dear Milafi... I could not be prouder of my white flower. Saie and Caliupi are waiting at the ceremony for you." Said King Sidon I walked to where the ceremony was to be held, with the largest crowd I had ever seen had gathered. I saw all the zora, i saw geurdos, rito, goron, and hylian cheifs. Even princess Zelda was there, and Link was also there so that I could become his champion and control the divine beasts.

I stood there, infront of all the guests. King sidon walked behind me and said "I abdicate the thrown to my dear Queen Milafi. She is the white Zora. She will deliver you, and she will save you. Link, please accept her as your champion, and  Caliupi, on this day, you are now married to Queen Milafi. I pronounce you prince Caliupi. Queen Milafi, I am so proud of you. Do not fail me, my sweet daughter."

The crowd was in an uproar of applause, and Caliupi walked up to me. He gave me a bracelet, a bracelet I never took off from that day. I kissed him, and gave him the zora armor, we were married. I felt so much love that day, and we kissed passionately. I never could think of a better husband. 

I sat in my new thrown, with Prince Caliupi at my side. The servants brought me wonderful foods, and I lived a life of luxury

at first.