Chapter 2 Ex-boyfriend's back and the old-hag poisoned me

Chapter 2

Ex-boyfriend's back and the old-hag poisoned me

Just a quick flask back 

_______________________________________________________________  

'I got to go.' I said backing away.  

'Wait what's your name?' I asked. He looked at me stunned. 

'Nico, Nico di Angelo.' He said. Nico. It suits him. 

'Maybe I'll see you around Nico. Thanks for everything, got to go!' I said and took off running thinking about Nico and who could he possibly be related to which Greek god. 

Ares? I'm not sure but I hope I see him again. 

Chapter 2 

I ran back to the apartment and climbed up the fire escape. I stopped in front of my window and bent down over my plant pot. I put my saved funnel cake sticks in and took out the matches in my pocket.  

I lit on fire and waited a couple seconds before putting dirt on it and saying a prayer. I opened the window and climbed in. 

I grabbed my keys and put my violin on my bed. I opened my door and walked out. I walked to the front door but was stopped by the evil hag, my adopted mom that wanted all my family's money. 

She smiled at me and offered me a powdered doughnut. I smiled and took it. I left the apartment off to school orientation. Why they have it at 6:00 in the morning? I don't know but it sucks, since school starts the next day.  

I threw the doughnut in the trashcan before I got on the sub. Why would I throw away a perfectly good powdered doughnut? Well the hag has been trying to kill me since she first gained custody of me. 

She poisoned my food before and if it weren't for those beads i got a long time ago from my birthday i would have died, so yeah I don't really eat at home ever. 

I walked up the steps too my school. NYH high school (i made the school name up so don't go on looking for it unless you really want to). I like to think of the 'H' standing for Hell and it seems to fit. 

I walked in the school and headed off for the cafeteria, where the orientation was being held. I walked in and everyone was sitting in their seats. I ignored them and walked up to a lady that was in charge of schedules.  

'Name?' said the old lady. 

'Leah Ashwood.' I said lowly so no one else can hear.