After lunch, we act like proper tourists. Harry takes me to the Chinese theatre and walk of fame, and I snap away at any given moment.

"I don't think I've ever had a trip that has been this well documented.'

I chuckle. 'Well, I like to take pictures of everything."

"Oh really, I hadn't noticed," he mocks, and I roll my eyes at him. Not that I was a big fan of snapchat or Instagram stories, but part of me wished I could brag to the entire world and scream at the top of my lunges that: hey, this is my boyfriend. His name is Harry. But sadly it isn't like that and I can't document our trip on social media.

Harry grabs the camera, and I pull the string over my head. "Don't drop it."

He fakes dropping it, and I hit him payfully scared he'll actually drop it. It's my baby and I'd be crushed if something happened to it. "Relax, I have it under control," he says flashing a smile. "I want to make sure you have this documented too, it is after all your first trip to the US and not mine.'

Harry demands me to stand in certain spots and make certain poses pretending to be a photographer too. It seems that he has absolutely no clue as to what he's doing, but he looks like he's enjoying himself while he does it, which is what's most important.

"Should I take s picture of the two of you?" A woman asks, and at first it's like I don't understand what she's saying. Harry and I don't have any pictures of us together apart from bad selfies taken with our phones. It's not like we can make friends and family take pictures of us.

"Yes, that'd be great," Harry says before I can react, and I just hope she won't drop it. Harry grabs my waist and before I can even comprehend what's happening, she snaps the first picture. I look up at Harry with a smile and she takes another. She doesn't tell us to do anything but I believe she's capturing the moment perfectly. She takes a couple more and hands Harry the camera.

"Thank you so much."

"My pleasure. I think you're lucky," she says and I stare at her in confusion. "You look so much in love. Hold on to that, not everybody gets to experience that," she says confusing me even further and then she disappears. I look at Harry as I let her words sink in. Maybe she's right, but that doesn't change the fact that we can't be together.

I feel Harry's hand inside my thigh and can't help but grow wet from the touch. He knows exactly what he's doing to me, and I hate him for it. I bite my lip as he moves even further. I don't want to slip out a whimper, but it's almost impossible to hold it in. I can't even bring myself to look at him, knowing that if I do I won't be able to control myself. As much as I wish we'd be alone right now, we're not and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

"You alright miss Davis?" One of the guests asks, and I nod my head incapable of answering. Harry moves his hand even further pulling up my skirt and his finger makes contact with my core through my underwear. I can already feel the dampness, and I know Harry can too. I really don't want to make a fool of myself. I'm more professional than that.

"If you'll excuse me for a sec," I say, standing up sending Harry a glare as I pull my skirt down before heading for the toilet.

"I'll go and see if she's okay," Harry excuses himself and is quickly right behind me just as I hoped. He grabs my hand and brings me to the disabled toilet.

"What was that?" I ask crossing my arms. "They are going to think I'm completely unprofessional. I'm sure they all know I'm just your secretary. Probably don't think that high of me already. They probably also know what we're doing."

"Who cares what they think," he smirks cornering me inside the small room. Why does he have to be so damn cute? I want to be confident, but it's practically impossible around him.

"You better take care of what you started," I say sending him a glare, and he quickly gets down on his knees to pull my underwear down to my ankles.

"Are you saying you have a problem I need to take care of Miss Davis?" He chuckles.

"Very much so. And stop calling me that," I say as he pulls my skirt up to expose me. Without warning, he leans in and starts licking me, and every thought about wanting to look professional is down the drain. Right now all that matters is Harry. He sucks harder and pushes a finger inside me all while I bite my lip tying not to make a sound. I don't want anyone catching us like this, but I also don't want it to stop. I look down at him and all I see are his curls going in all different directions. I can't help but smirk knowing he's on his knees for me. But as much as I'm liking this, I know he needs his release too. Otherwise, he's going to show too much of himself, and we don't want people to see that.

"Harry," I breathe out and at first he doesn't realise that I want him to stop. He simply thinks I'm moaning his name which could easily have been the case. "Harry, stop," I say and his tongue leaves my body, and he looks up at me.

"On your feet. We need to finish this together," I say and his finger slips out of me. I'm already craving for him to touch me again.

"You better clean this off then," he says placing his finger in my mouth as I unbuckle his pants and reveal his erection. I suck hard looking at him intensely knowing he likes it when I do. He pulls my skirt further up so it's around my waist and lifts me by my thighs before thrusting into me. Now, it would have been good to have something in my mouth to shut me up, but I try my hardest not to make a sound as I support myself with one hand on Harry's shoulder while I rub myself off with the other. Because we need to go quick. For once, I don't want Harry to take his time, and he's thrusting into me hard and fast clearly thinking the same. I grab him by the nape with my free hand and pull his lips towards mine. I can taste myself on his lips, which only arouses me even further. I moan his name and tuck on his hair as I let my tongue slip into his mouth. I rub harder on my clit and when I feel myself about to climax I rub a little harder, and as my euphoria hit I wrap both my arms around Harry for support. He comes right after me, and I feel him emptying inside of me. He pecks my lips and lifts me off of him and places me back on the floor. I grab some toilet paper and wipe myself clean before putting my underwear back on and readjust my skirt.

"I'm not going to go out there again. Tell them I'm sick or something," I say before getting some new toilet paper to wipe my lipstick off Harry's lips. I throw the dirty paper in the toilet and rearrange his hair. "Now it doesn't look like you've just been fucked although I'd try and remove that smirk from your face. Otherwise, they'll know what's going on," I say and he pecks my cheek.

"Leave it to me. I'll handle this. I'll be back in five," he says and leaves the toilet, and before I leave myself, I make sure that no one is standing outside catching me in this moment.

Harry reappears shortly after, and I look at him in confusion. "What did you tell them?"

"Said that you aren't feeling well and that I'd take you back to the hotel," he says. "I handed them a 200 bill and told them drinks were on me tonight. I'm sure the deal is sealed."

"You're unbelievable," I say and shake my head at him.

He grins at me, "now, let's get you home. You're after all supposed to be sick," he winks at me and I roll my eyes. I like that we didn't have to sit talking to these people all night, but I got a feeling Harry only has one thing on his mind, and I guess right now so do I.