17

I push Harry slightly away and look him in the eyes as our lips disconnect. "Harry, we can't do this. Not here. What if someone burst in here?"

"People tend to knock," he says with a shrug, and I hit him playfully on his arm.

"I'm serious. We could easily get caught."

"Don't tell me you don't want to."

"I do," I confess, and he pecks my lips. I push him away once more. "I just told you, not here Harry. I don't want us to get caught. Think about what will happen if people find out."

"Can't help it. You're just too irresistible," he grins, and I notice he has my lipstick smeared onto his lips.

"You're a mess," I say using my thumb to try and rub the lipstick off. "If anyone sees you like this, they'll know," I complain, and we both hear a soft knock on the door before someone enters. We're screwed, I think before I even know who it is. Both Harry and I turn our heads towards the door, and I notice Sam standing in the doorframe. She eyes us sceptically. She is probably the last one I'd expect, yet she gives me all the more need to panic. She knows Kaia.

"Sis," Harry states raking a hand through his hair.

"Hello. Am I interrupting anything?" She asks looking at Harry and then at me and back again. She knows. I think to myself and gulp.

"No, come in," Harry says, and she closes the door behind her and walks towards us.

"Hi Harry," she says giving Harry a cuddle. "Enjoying yourself?" She sends him a smirk, and my heart skips a beat. We're doomed.

"Hi, Leah, nice to see you again."

"Yeah, you too, Sam," I say surprised when she wraps her arms around me too. Harry and I share a quick look, and I point at the box of Kleenex on his desk hoping he'll get the hint. Not that it matters much now anyway. We're already screwed. She's going to tell, I'll get fired and hell will break loose. I knew from the very start that this was wrong. Why is Harry so damn irresistible? Sam pulls back, and Harry grabs a tissue luckily getting my hint. Perhaps, we can play it cool.

"What are you doing here, sis?" Harry asks moving the tissue to his face looking as if he's about to blow his nose.

"Well, mum send me. She says you're not answering her calls. She wanted to make sure you're coming for dinner tomorrow."

"I am. Tell her I don't need you to check up on me," Harry says throwing the tissue in the bin. I notice my lipstick colour on it and just hope that I don't look a complete mess myself.

"Will do. So do you have a bit of time for your little sister?"

"No. I'm busy," Harry says, and she looks sceptically at us once more. Harry and I don't look busy at all. "But Leah, you can go join Sam on a bit of shopping. I'm sure she brought daddy's credit card," Harry chuckles, and I see Sam rolling her eyes, but I'm not sure whether or not Harry is joking. As far as I know Sam isn't working, so I don't expect her to earn her own money just yet.

"You want to join me?" Sam says with a big smile.

"You don't need me?" I look at Harry, and he shakes his head.

"No, you go enjoy yourself."

"Well, call me if you need anything," I say not sure about this situation. I don't know Sam. I mean she seems nice, she reminds me a bit of Harry from what I know of her. But I've only met her once, and she could have been putting up a facade for all I know.

"Will do. Have fun girls."

"Oh, we plan to," Sam tells him.

"Come home with me afterwards," he whispers as Sam heads for the door, and without thinking I give him a nod. He smiles at me and as I head towards the exit I give him an uncertain look. What have I just agreed to?