?? : I'll be In Chanel looking vonte .. hurry up.

She walked off with a switch trying to. ake what booty wasn't there appear. Vonte smirked and grabbed my bags .

Me : Well let me hurry up so u can meet her at Chanel Lol.

Vonte : One She Ain't rushing me cause she ain't buying and Two she ain't special enough for Chanel.

Me : Lmao dang you dissin ole girl hard .

Vonte : Nah ma she just a friend tryna go amongst her boundaries . I'm being nice letting her pick her own Christmas present cause if it was up to me she'd get a Walmart gift certificate.

I Looked at Vonte and laughed at him . I almost had tears in my eyes when we made it to the car. I popped the truck and he loaded me up.

Me : Thanks Vonte a lot I don't know I would've done it without you .

Vonte : its cool ma don't sweat it ..Merry Christmas.

Before Vonte walked away he gave me a hug. God he smelled so good that I probably hugged him longer than I should. After I released him I got in the car and headed to Wal Mart for tree decorations. Quay Called me 4 times but I was to busy to answer . He'll be okay until I made it home . I also had to stop by the Mexican place and get some food cause there was no way I was cooking.

Quay POV

I Pulled up at the house to see my car was gone. I called Kaliah to see where she was because she always calls me to check up. I walked in the house and turned on the lights. Before I could sit down my phone started ringing.

*Phone Convo*

?? : Hello ?

Me : What Erica

Erica : Well hello to u too

Me : what do u want

Erica : I just wanted you to know your lil girlfriend was at the mall with my homebody vonte And from what I heard they looked really close.

me : well u heard wrong she don't fuck with him .

erica: whatever ..

*End of Convo*

When I hung up I heard keys in the door. I heard Kaliah come on struggling with bags. I saw all the bags and realized she had been to the mall. My blood started boiling .

Me : Where u been kaliah ?

K : the mall clearly silly ...

me : why u ain't answer my calls...?,

k : I was busy ok ? can I get some help ?

me : Whatever Kaliah I know what u can get the fuck out my house and Go with that nigga !

k : Wtf u Mean Bae? I was at the fuckin mall !

Me : whatever stupid ass I know vonte was with you .

When I said that her face dropped . I could see tears forming in her ass.

Kaliah : YOU KNOW WHAT ASSHOLE HE HELPED ME TAKE YALL SHIT TO THE CAR AND NO WE WERE NOT THERW TOGETHER ! TELL THAT BITCH THATS WATCHING ME KISS MY ASS ! SHE CAN HAVE U !

I grabbed Kaliah and put my finger in her face . She raised her hand and slapped me hard. I threw her to the floor and she grabbed her leg. I snapped out of it and tried to help her up.

Kaliah : Moved ! I fucking hate you !

She ran upstairs and locked the bedroom door . I could hear her sobbing and I started feeling bad. Im forever fucking shit up with this girl and I love her ass to death. I Walked away and left the house. I needed To Find Troy and Reggie to get this shit off my chest so I headed to the Trap.

Kaliah POV

I heard Quay's truck leave the yard. I hated he always believed his hoes over me. Whether he was jealous or not it wasn't right . I loved Quay I would never cheat especially with Vonte. I Went into the bathroom and washed my face. I hated crying because my eyes told it all. I Went downstairs and warmed my food up. I took it into the living room and started decorating The house. I don't care what happened nobody was messing this Christmas up for me. As I Ate I started wrapping all the present and putting names on them. I Put the tree together and put the lights on it . After I finished decorating the tree I started in the house. I Did the Dinning room table, the kitchen table , the fire place , and the living room . I Put Some decorations on the Door and Threw some lights on the bushes. I looked back and felt proud of myself. After I cleaned up and went upstairs it was 2:50 a.m . I didn't bother calling Quay I Locked the bedroom door and got ready for bed.

Quay POV

3:20 A.m

I pulled up in the yard to a fully decorated house. There was A Tree in the window with lights. The bushes outside had lights and the door was decorated. I walked in the house and my mouth dropped. The whole house was decorated. She Even wrapped Christmas presents . I walked around looking at everything. She had a lot if pictures made of us and had them framed. She put so much work into having the Christmas the best for us. I immediately felt bad and walked to the room . I tried to open the door but it was locked. The light was on so I knew she was still awake , probably waiting on me.

I knocked and she didn't answer .

Me: Kaliah I'm sorry... It was jealousy that's all . I'm not saying that was a reason to put my hands on you but I just was so angry . I love you Kaliah and I'm glad and so happy you decorated the house. I Love You girl.

I walked to the Guest Room and layer down after I said my prayers. I looked at my phone to see a text.

Future Wife : I Love You Too.

I Smiled at the Text glad she heard what I was saying . I turned over and fell asleep.

Sorry I'm Not updating ad much but Nobody is Reading . So If this Chapter Doesn't Get At least 10 Votes I'm not updating . Sorry :( . Vote , Share , Comment .