Rescue Misson

A/N: This is a scene from the Titan's Curse.

 I know these dialogues are not exact, but please bear with me. I couldn't exactly refer each and every dialogue from the book. This is just the general idea  

  "Who are you people?" Fredrick Chase asked when he opened the door. He squinted," Do I know you people?"
There was a green-eyed black-haired boy who looked worried, a startlingly blue -eyed and black-haired punk girl and a silver-eyed and black-haired young women who seemed to be glowing silver.
He was pretty sure he didn't know these people.
"Um, no sir," the punk girl replied,"I'm Thalia, he's Percy and she's Zoë." The girl seemed to wrinkle her nose at Zoë's name.
The boy piped in,"We wanted to talk to you about Annabeth."
"Annabeth?" That piqued his interest immediately, "Come right in, we can talk inside."
Once they got comfortable on the couch and had some snacks (those kids looked hungry and exhausted), they began their story.
"What?" He couldn't believe his ears. These kids were telling him that his daughter had been kidnapped by a manticore under an unknown master and the goddess Artemis had been too. These kids were on a rescue mission to save them. And yet Fredrick completely believed them.
"Do you kids need any help?"
"Yes sir," Zoë replied," Could thee, um give us thy car?"
Thee, thy? Why was she talking like that? Then when he looked at her eyes, he had a feeling she was a lot older than she appeared to be.
Anyways, back to what they said - these kids wanted his car? Had they gone mad? But then he thought about his dear Annabeth. These kids were the only ones who could save her.
"Okay."
All three of them blinked. He guessed they didn't expect his answer. To be frank, Fredrick himself didn't either.
"Really?" All of them asked.
"Yes. Now, do you want anything else? I don't mean to be rude, but I think you should get going."
"Yeah, you're right. Thanks Mr. Chase!"
He handed them the car keys.
Leading them to the door, He found myself at a loss of words.
"Um... I guess bye then kids. And listen before you go, I want to say thank you. For helping Annabeth. I just- Can you try really hard to find her? I'm counting on all of you."
They smiled. Percy looked into his eyes and says," Mr. Chase, we'll try our best. She's our friend too after all."
He smiled back and they leave for their journey. Frederick Chase silently prayed to Athena. It had been a long time but why not?
Please Athena, let our daughter be safe. I know its been a long time, but please. For Annabeth. This is my only wish.
Fredrick Chase smiled as he saw an owl hooting on a tree. Athena had heard his prayer.