Chapter 26 ~ The Rescue [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

Nightmare grumbled something under his breath before sighing, "Just bring her into the cell across the pet's cell."

(B/N) rolled her eyes before smirking in a flirty way, "Are you now putting me into a maid dress just so you get to have some fun with me?"

Error actually laughed at this.

"wHaT? No! pUtTiNg YoU uP As oUr MaId wOuLd PrObAbLy bE ThE lAsT ThInG wE WoUlD eVeR Do", he said in amusement. The human in his strings huffed. "bEsIdEs, I'd rAtHeR SeE oUr CaStLe'S pEt In a MaId dReSs ThAn yOu, BiTcH." (B/N) glared at him for a moment before her flirty smirk returned.

"You just called me a 'bitch', which means you see me as female dog. Which concludes that you do see me as your personal pet and you do wish to see me in a maid dress", she retorted. Error groaned in annoyance. "What? You actually confirmed this with your own wording."

After some more seconds of (B/N)'s ranting and constant flirting, Error had enough and just teleported with the girl in his strings towards the cell's door. He practically threw her into the room as he detached his strings from around her.

"JuSt sTaY ThE fUcK In tHeRe, AbOmInAtIoN", he grumbled before slamming the door shut and locking it before stomping away, leaving the girl alone in her cell. Well, that's what was assumed at first. (B/N) glanced around the room for anything she could use for an escape. None. She sighed to calm down before standing up and walking over to the steel door, peeping through the small rectengular opening. Her cell was located in a long dark hallway that split into two more hallways at the end. The hallways had some steel doors here and there, similiar to a jail. However, it also wasn't quite like a jail, it reminded her more of a dungeon. Occasionally she would see some shadow-like figures with armor patrol around the halls, which all looked like Papyrus, but they didn't seem to pay much attention to her cell, they were more so guarding the cell door on the opposite side of her own as well as the right hallway at the end of the hallway her cell was located. She had to figure out a way to escape, but seeing as she lacked any convenient items in the room, (B/N) decided to wait for anyone to pass her door before manipulating them into opening her cell door. Easy, right?

She sat there on the ground for almost three hours.

But then finally someone else than the Nightmare Papyruses came across her door. This someone was another Sans with black and white clothing as well as a red scar on his cheekbone. The girl smirked, knowing who this Sans was. "Excuse me," she started as Cross turned to face her with a look of confusion, "but I believe I don't belong in this rusty old cell. I would prefer being in an actual room, usually royalty themed. So could you ask your king to send me to another room, please~?"

Cross stared blankly at her before laughing. "You really think you can just get what you want? You're clearly in no rank to get a royal room and be called princess by the castle's servants. Hell, I could just get a royalty themed room myself."

"Oh? Then how about we have a little competition of who gets promoted first? I mean, I'm the one behind captive doors at the moment, but I know how to quickly become second in command in one week", (B/N) asked with a hint of mischief and mockery. Cross didn't notice the mischief part, but Chara did.