29

Phana was greeted by a very unsightly scene early in the morning- Arthit and Namtarn hugging and making up. Phana's eyes twitched and his mouth tilted in distaste.

She has to go.

He coughed and they broke apart. Arthit gave him a brilliant smile and all of Phana's annoyance flew out. But it was time to show off.

"Good morning Phana"

Phana approached Arthit and gave him a smacking kiss.

"Good morning Arthit"

Namtarn made a face and Phana smirked. And just to annoy her, Phana then gave multiple pecks to Arthit too.

Arthit was becoming redder and redder and he finally stopped him.

"Pha!! Breakfast"

And conveniently escaped. All of them settled down to have breakfast, and Phana finally broached the subject.

"Namtarn, I think it's time for you to leave. I have already talked with my father. There is no more reason for you to stay."

Namtarn's face fell, and very hesitatingly she agreed.

After breakfast when she went to her room to get ready, Arthit got up too. Phana quickly grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"What?", Arthit asked turning back.

"You made up with her very quickly. What about me? How are you gonna make up with me?"

Arthit thought and opened his mouth to say something several times, ultimately he asked , " what do you want"

"Strip"

"What!!"

"I want a strip show from you"

Arthit's mouth widened and his brows furrowed, snatching his hand back he hissed,

"Never!!"

But was stopped again by phana and yanked back, but this time, to kiss him soundly.

"What was that for?", Arthit asked dazed.

" This was my proper good morning kiss. Learn it, cause I expect it every morning", Phana smirked.

Muttering some incoherent words, Arthit left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I want you to move in with me", Phana said in the car while dropping him.

"I'll think about it"

"What! Really?? After the past few days, you have to think about it?"

"Hey!! I said I was sorry. Besides, this is a big step. It will be like, like......"

"Like what?"

"Nothing"

"Arthit!!"

"What Phana!!"

Right now, both of their voices had increased their volume. But thankfully, they reached Arthit's college, which prevented them from arguing further.

"My classes end at 4", with that Arthit left.

Phana sighed. He had expected Arthit to agree readily. He always had. But why isn't he now? What is he thinking? What problem could he possibly have about them living together? In a sour mood, he went to hospital.

He changed his duty to mornings again. Because at nights, he had to be with Arthit. To make sure, he always comes back to him.

But once in a doctor's coat, he forgot everything else and concentrated on his patients.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was 9pm by the time he reached home. He had sent his car to pick Arthit up, and had made sure through his driver that Arthit safely went inside the flat.

It was a tiring day. His previous days exhaustion was catching up too. He just felt like sleeping for days straight.

As he entered his flat, it was quite and a little dark. He tensed, had Arthit left again? But seeing his shoes he felt a little relief.

But still he was feeling anxious. A little scared, he called out,

"Arthit"

"Arthit!!"

"In here", came the voice from the bedroom.

Phana went inside the room.

"Why are the lights switched off?"

He quickly switched on the lights and his eyes widened in surprise.

-------------------------tbc-----------------------------