24

Phana was in his own little heaven, with Arthit sitting on his lap and feeding him. he had even planned the course of action for the rest of the night.

And had forgotten one important thing, which was reminded to him by the sound of door opening and a very irritated Namtarn standing in front of him.

Arthit jumped up as if burned.

"P'Nam!!"

She raised one eyebrow at Phana,

"Am I interrupting something, Phana?"

"Yes"

"Good. Payback for leaving me behind and answering Thier multiple questions"

"Am sorry P'Nam. It was because of me"

"No...."

"Let me apologize to you in some way"

Namtarn looked at phana, then smirked," why don't you feed me that too, oon"

Arthit hesitated but still fed a spoon of that dish to her.

Phana huffed, just what is this idiot doing?

"Hmmm.....it's tasty, can I have more?"

For some reason, it delighted Arthit and he fed spoon after spoon to her.

Phana was watching this getting more jealous by the moment. Didn't she just came back after having dinner?

"Arthit, am hungry too!!"

"Oh yes, here", he alternated between feeding them.

If not for Namtarn ruining his romantic time with Arthit, he would have found the whole situation weird and comical.

Thankfully, Namtarn was already full,so she left before him.

Phana smirked, now he will teach Arthit that he could feed only phana and no one else.

"Here", Arthit extended another spoonful.

Phana took the spoon and extended it towards him.

"Oh, you want to feed me?", Arthit smiled and opened his mouth.

"No, I want you to feed me with your mouth", Phana said and pulled Arthit towards him.

Currently, phana chuckled at the sight of a bundle, that was Arthit hiding inside the blanket, as he prepared for bed.

Apparently, Arthit was feeling very embarrassed after feeding each other.

Phana slid inside the blanket and cooed,

"Oon...are you embarrassed?"

"No"

"Then why are you hiding?"

"Am not"

"Then you can feed me everyday"

Arthit sprang up," what!!! No!! Definitely not!!!

Phana was amused. He said again,

"Oon...if you feel embarrassed now itself, then what will you do when we do something more"

Arthit hid again," what are you talking about? I don't know anything. Go to sleep. Am sleepy.

"Where is my goodnight kiss?"

He recieved a kick in answer.

Phana laughed, can Arthit be any cuter?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Phana smiled immediately, as he saw a sleeping Arthit first thing In the morning.

What a good start of the day.

But his mood immediately soured as he recieved a text from his father. Probably wanted to ask about yesterday. And God knows what did that Namtarn babbled in front of his father.

He got up to get ready.

----------------------------------------------------------

When Arthit woke up, Phana was nowhere in sight.

Searching for him, he went to the kitchen. To find only Namtarn sitting there.

"Good morning oon", she smiled.

"Good morning P'Nam", Arthit said and went to the living room.

"If you are searching for Phana, he went to have breakfast with his father", came the voice from inside.

Suddenly, Arthit started feeling uneasy. He was getting a bad feeling about it. He somehow knew, phana, being the person he was, must be talking about him to his father.

And he was not wrong.

---------------------------tbc---------------------------