10

Arthit quickly hid behind a group of people when he saw someone outside his college gate.

The said person was wearing an expensive suit and leaning on an even more expensive car, sporting aviator glasses.

Damn it Phana, why does he have to look like a fucking model every time Arthit sees him. He's a doctor not a model. Arthit cursed under his breath.

He wasn't ready to deal with him, so when a group of people passed by, he followed them, hoping he was hidden.

Carefully, he exited the gate and felt relieved when Phana didn't spot him.

But suddenly, someone caught his wrist and yanked him back.

"What the fuck!!", Arthit shouted turning back.

"Running away?", Phana smirked.

"What!! No, I didn't see you", said Arthit looking away.

"In that case, come with me", said Phana dragging him towards his car.

"Am busy", Arthit protested, pulling his hand back.

But Phana had held his hand in an iron grip. He opened the car's door and thrust him Inside.

"Hey!!" Arthit yelled.

Phana quickly took his seat and started driving.

Arthit pouted and looked away.

"Are you angry with me??"

"......."

"Is it about my engagement?"

"Why do you care??"

"I don't want you to be angry with me"

"Why"

"Just because"

".............."

"If you are angry about me not telling you about the engagement. It was because it doesn't concern you. And if you are angry because i got engaged to Namtarn, then I didn't knew you liked her"

Arthit's eyes widened and he snapped his eyes towards Phana. Gaping like a fish.

"What?? How do I know? It was pretty obvious"

Arthit couldn't believe that he was that easy to read or his liking for Namtarn was that obvious.

But now that someone, apart from him and Namtarn knew, he suddenly felt himself choking.

He had not cried. Not even shed a single tear at the loss of his first love. But now with phana, he suddenly started sniffling.

Phana glanced at him," let it all out, am here to take care of you"

Arthit's dam broke, and he started crying.

He cried for his failed love. He cried for his Inability to do anything. And he cried at his pathetic situation,of  being taken care by the fiance of his crush.

Arthit didn't knew where Phana was taking him or how long they were inside the car.

Phana just kept driving and driving until Arthit stopped crying.

Later, He felt so tired and drained, that he dozed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Arthit woke up, he groaned," not again", as he took in now the familiar ceiling and bed.

He got up and went to freshen up. He was shocked at his own appearance. He looked horrible.

He felt embarrassed that Phana saw him like that.

Slowly he walked to the sitting room and found it empty again.

Does this guy even stay at home? Why keeping it then? Arthit huffed.

He went to the now familiar kitchen again and started preparing dinner. This time, with great ease.

As he was setting the table for Phana, he returned.

But this time, as soon as Phana saw him, he didn't freeze, he smiled.

Arthit admired his smile. It was pretty. He should smile more.

With quick steps Phana sat down and started digging in.

"Right...I should leave", said Arthit.

Without even looking up, Phana said,

"Stay"

Arthit looked at him confused. He just couldn't understand. Even though he had planned on not staying here, he replied,

"Ok"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello there, am sailing a new ship and waiting for passengers. So come and join me.

Check out my new series,' oxymoron' and a oneshot' jab pyar Kiya to darna kya'.