27

Phana was going crazy. When he got home in the morning, Arthit was not there.

He checked his room, all his stuff were gone.

He tried his phone, it didn't connect.

He went to his home, he was not there either.

Ok, relax. Phana tried to calm down. He must be in college, yes. That's where he was. He'll go check in the evening.

But he was getting this unsettling feeling at the pit of his stomach, that something's going to go wrong.

And that Namtarn was not helping either.

She kept a poker face and Phana could swear she sounded smug when asked about Arthit's whereabouts.

Now sleep was miles away for Phana. So he took his car and camped out of Arthit's college.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was 6 pm. And still no Arthit. He had waited 8 hours outside his college. But to no avail.

He went to Arthit's work place. But he was not there too.

Arthit was not at home or his village.

Arthit was not at college.

Arthit was not at work either.

Just where was he? Now Phana couldn't keep calm at all.

His shift started at 8pm. And he was considering skipping it. But he was a man with many responsibilities. he can't do that. So he went to his home, freshened up quickly and started his shift.

It was 1 am, and Phana checked his phone 100th time that day. Still no call or message from Arthit.

Just what happened? What is he doing?

At 4am, he decided to take a break. His body couldn't keep up with him. So clutching a coffee, he sat on the visitors area. And went through his last conversation with Arthit.

He clearly remembered him promising to wait for him. And he clearly promised to not leave too. Then why doing this?

Exhausted, he dozed off.

And unknown to him, a person came and sat beside him and apologized to him several times. And as long as Phana slept there, he sat there watching him.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was official. Phana was going berserk. It had been 3 days since he last met Arthit. And he was so desperate right now, that he had hired an investigator to find him.

At first, he had thought that it was Namtarn's work, judging by the way she was so calm the first day. But right now, she looked as crazy as Phana if not more.

He could see that, she was worrying too much about Arthit too.

At last he concluded that it must be his father's work. How come Arthit never told him he had met his father. Now he began worrying what his father must have said too.

Or worse, did he only talked with Arthit?

His heart beat accelerated and he started considering the worst case scenarios.

No, he must calm down. He must first talk with his father and then the investigator will report to him too.

Either Arthit was not here in the city, or he was being too secretive, hiding away from him.

In any case, he needed Arthit with him right now.

For his need.

His sanity.

His Survival.

----------------------------tbc--------------------------

All the Pharthit shippers, check out my new oneshot about them- 'A feeling'