15

Saturday saw Arthit moping around all day.

He woke up feeling a little dull. He got ready with the same gloomy feeling and headed to work.

He changed his clothes and started cleaning. After some time, Namtarn entered the mall. And even her blinding smile couldn't cheer him up.

He couldn't make out the source of his misery. The constant feeling of missing something.

He sighed for the umpteenth time again.

Maybe he should drink some pink milk to cheer himself up.

Lunch time came, he treated himself to some pink milk, and it did boosted up his mood, which went down again after some time.

While moving around the mall, he got a familiar whiff of a perfume. He perked up and inhaled it deeply.

Hmmm....very nice. Isn't this the same perfume that Phana uses.

Wait. Phana.

I wonder what he's doing right now.

And by the time his shift ended, he made some rapid decisions. He quickly changed his clothes and almost fled, so as to not be stopped by anything...or anyone.

Almost running, he made to Phana's hospital to meet him.

Don't know why, he came rushing here.

But as soon as he reached its gate, he saw Phana exiting in his car.

No.no. wait...he ran after his car, shouting. But what was mere legs in front of car? He increased his speed, but unfortunately, tripped and fell rather badly, hurting his knee.

Just why was he following his car? Why was he so desperate? And why he felt so dejected right now?

With a long sigh, he turned back and limped his way home.

Today was a bad bad day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit woke up groggily to open the door. He checked the time- 10am. Today was a Sunday. Just who came at this ungodly hour to disturb his sleep.

Rubbing his eyes, he opened the door. And his sleep almost flew out.

Phana was standing there, looking as handsome as ever and smelling just as amazing.

Arthit pouted and glared at him," now you remember me!!"

"Good morning to you too", Phana said and barged into his room. And sat comfortably on his chair.

Arthit closed the door and turned back, and immediately felt Phana's eyes on him. He was giving Arthit a once over. And Arthit felt highly  conscious. He was wearing pyjama shorts and a loose T-shirt. And he was sure, his hair must be looking like a bird's nest.

Phana's eyes stopped on his knees and frowned.

"Again??"

He got up and checked his elbows, they were scratched too.

"Wait, am coming", Phana said and stepped out of the room to go to his car. And returned with a first aid kit.

He made Arthit sit on the chair and knelt in front of him.

For some reason, Arthit felt very shy and a little happy?

As Phana tended to his wounds, he asked,

"What happened?"

"I fell"

Phana sighed," I know. But how? Can't you be more careful??"

"Hey!! I was just in a hurry!!"

"Hurry for what?"

Arthit turned his gaze away," I just wanted to catch something"

"Did you?"

"No, it was very fast"

Phana sighed again,"Arthit, even a grade schooler knows not to run behind the bus. It's foolish. Apparently, you are worse than them"

Arthit's temper flared up again," hey!! I was not running behind the bus!! I am not that foolish!! I was running behind you!!"

Phana's head snapped up at that.

"Why?"

"I...I just wanted to see you. SINCE YOU NEVER CAME. I kept shouting. But you didn't stopped. So I ran behind your ca...."

Arthit was unable to complete his sentence, Because with one swift movement, Phana smacked his lips upon him.

And kissed him with such fervour, that Arthit forgot everything else.

Then Phana peppered his face with kisses and rested his forehead upon Arthit's and muttered breathlessly,

"Thank you"

With one last kiss on the tip of his nose, Phana finished bandaging his wounds and said,

" Go get ready, I'll take you somewhere nice"

Arthit got up in a daze to get ready. His mind was still buzzing as he took a shower and changed his clothes.

When he was done, Phana held his hand and smiled at him with so much adoration, that Arthit blushed till the toes of his feet.

"Come"

And Arthit followed him silently. And sat beside him in the car.

Phana buckled Arthit's seat belt and in the process, pecked his cheeks.

"Cute"

"........  "

"Do you want to eat BBQ?"

"Ok"

"Then ice-cream?"

"Ok"

"Then we'll watch sunset?"

"Sure"

Phana looked at him and ruffled his hair fondly.

And Arthit foolishly smiled. He would never in his life, would be able to refuse Phana. He wondered why?

---------------------------tbc--------------------------