Chapter fourteen

Me, Kyle, Stan, Wendy, Kenny and Eric. All of us, went to the amusement park! We already bought the enter tickets. I stood in front of everyone.
- Ok! Where do you guys wanna go first? - I asked.
- I'm going to that roller coaster! - Eric pointed at the highest one. - Kinny, come with me! - He grabbed him as well. They boyh disappeared in the group of people.
- And what about you guys? - I looked at Kyle, Stan and Wendy.
- We want to go to the couples ride over there. - She pointed behind me, taking Stans hand.
- Have fun you two. - I said to them.
- You too! - They both said, and Wendy added. - Don't get too wild you two.
- Wendy! - I shouted embarrassed. She just laughed and left us be.
- Soo. - Kyle started. - What do you want to do? - He scratched his neck.
- I think I'll go win this. - I pointed at the big stuffed panda. - I need him in my life. - I said with eyes shining. Kyle laughed.
- Alright. Let's go.

I whined giving up. I used all chances (you have 5 chances to shot 3 obstacles with a fake gun they give you)! I looked at my friend, standing behind me.
- Kyyleeee! Maybe you can do it! - I stared at him.
- I doubt it, but I can give it a chance.- He paid for 5 new rounds and without even a blink he won the prize! I looked at him impressed.
- Congratulasions! You won this bear! - The guy behind the counter gave him the prize.

- Dude that was awesome! When did you learn to aim?? - I asked him. He gave me the bear. I hugged it tightly. Kyle just laughed, putting his hands in pockets.
- I don't know, I guess I was just lucky.- He explained.
- Still, that was cool. - I said hitting his shoulder lightly.

We were riding some smaller rides, for a while. We bought some snacks too. I looked at one park attraction, that interested me. I pulled Kyle's sleeve.
- Hm? What's up? - He looked at me.
- Can we go there? - I pointed at the big wheel.
- The Ferris wheel? Sure, but aren't yiu scared?
- I can handle it! It looks fun too. - I assured him.
He nodded his head, and we went to the ride.

We sat in a small cabin, in front of each other. I was hugging the stuffed panda looking around. My legs were shaking a little, but that's okay.
The wheel was going to circle around two times. I could handle it.
We were sitting in silence for the first half if the circle.
- Kyle..- I spoke up.
- Yes?
- Have you ever been heartbroken? - I ask all of sudden. He did not expect the question.
- I-I guess so. Why are you asking that? - he stuttered. I squished my bear to my chest, leaning to the wall behind me.
- Because, there is someone I love, but I don't match up with them. And it makes me upset.
- Can you tell me what are they like? - He layed his head on his hand. I giggled.
- They are the best person I could have ever meet. They are always beside me, when I'm happy, sad, or even angry. - I looked at Kyle's face. - Their eyes shine with millions of stars, glowing with a green color. Their smile, could melt everyonest hearts. And especially mine. - Kyle blushed, but didn't realize I was talking about him.
- I-I guess you have been really close with them, huh? - He scratched his neck.

The second circle started. I just laughed.
- I've known them for my whole life. Besides..- I stopped mid-sentence, hesistating. Come on, [Y/N]! You can say it! I yell to myself in head. I inhale.
-Besides, they are with me right now. - I got closer to his red face, I guess he got a little embarrassed. I laughed shyly, touching his cheek.
We stared at each other for a second, when Kyle got closer for a kiss.

He kissed me. K i s s e d me. It wasn't a long kiss, BUT STILL. I panicked in the inside, my heart skipping a bit. I was so happy at this moment. We separated and I looked at his face again.
- I love you, [Y/N]. And I have been since the first day of this school year. I don't regret any second of being beside you. - He said leaning his forehead to mine.
I giggled.
- You dork. You don't have to say it sk cheesy. I love you too. A lot. I can't even describe how strong my feelings for you are. - I whispered to his ear.
- And who's the cheesy one now, huh?- He joked.
- Very funny. Come here, you nerd! - I chuckled, kissing him once again.
I sat next to him, laying in his shoulder.
-Hey, Kyle. Guess what? - I say.
-Hm? -
- You got a girlfrieeeend~ ! - I sing like a 10 year old.
- Well, you got a boyfrieeeend~ ! - He played the same game and kissed my forehead.