Chapter eleven

AT [Y/N]'s HOUSE.

I came back home alone. The rest had to get ready for the sleepover. I was pretty excited! I started cleaning up the whole house, checked if I had any snacks. I did NOT. I sighed.
- I guess, I have to go to the store. - I texted the guys I won't be in the house, because I was going for some snacks. Kyle has spare keys, because I gave him them 3 years ago, so they could wait inside. He doesn't use them often though, he ''doesn't want to walk into my property just like that''.
At least that's what he said.

I was at the store, taking some chips and other stuff. Of course, I bought Taki's too (best-). I payed for everything and struggled with carrying all the snacks. It slowed me down a little too.

I finally got home and opened the front door. Kyle and Stan were already here.
- Sup guys. - I say trying to not drop anything.
- Hey, why didn't you take any shopping bag with you? It would easier you know. - Kyle chuckled, taking the half of things and we both carried them to the kitchen.
- Thanks dude. - I say smiling. -When do you think the rest will come? - I stared at him while we both returned to the living room.
- Cartman said he will be late. His mom is baking food for us or something like that, I don't know. - Stan answered.
- And Kenny should be here anytime now. - Kyle added as well.
That's when someone knocked on the door.
- Huh - I opened the door to Kenny. He greeted me with a smile.
- Hi [Y/N]! - he said under his parka.
I waved to him and let him in.

We started talking in the living room, watching some Netflix and eating snacks I bought earlier. Cartman joined us a little while after. He brought cookies that his mom made, like every year. When she actually started baking them for us, Eric ate it all before even entering my house.
But he doesn't do that anymore, surprisingly, when we are all older.

As I said, we were just chilling. We all sat in living room, Eric on the couch, Kenny on the armchair next to the coffee table, and the rest, including me, were sitting on the floor. I was sitting in between Stan and Kyle.
- So, anyone wants to play games maybe? - I suggested. I was already bored with movies. Everyone agreed.
- Sure! This time, I'm gonna beat you. -
Kyle says with smirk, sitting with his legs crossed (idfk how to call this) and leaning his head to his hand.
- Yeah, in your dreams pretty boy. - I laugh and throw a pillow straight at his face. He looked at me surprised for second, and I end up being hit with the same pillow. The rest joined in.
I guess we are having a pillow fight then. Cool.

I felt like I was 10 again. It was really fun! Besides that I was the main target of hitting. I was trying to avoid any pillows that were aimed into my head. Of course, I got distracted and got hit by Cartman. And to be better, I slipped and fell on the couch, and it was a good chance for the boys to aim me.
I ended up being under ton of pillows. At least it's comfy. I started to laugh loudly.
- Can you even breathe under all of these?- Kyle chuckled, taking two pillows out of my face. I smiled.
- Hiii. - I say sweetly. - It's pretty confy here so it doesn't matter. - I laughed.
- Alright, let's better clean this up shall we? - Stan suggested.
- Thanks dude. That would help me a lot. - I show them thumbs up, taking of me one more pillow. They all started to clean up the mess, and got me out of the pillow trap. I looked at the clock. It was already 8PM.
- Okay! Now that we officially started the sleepover, what do you guys wanna do next?- I clapped my hands.
- I don't know.. We could play something. - Stan said.

- Hey, maybe I could call Wendy to join us? - I said my thoughts.
- Last time we invited her, we all ended up being the third wheel for her AND our dear Stan. - Eric complained and looked at Stan.
He just laughed nervously with a big blush.
-Oh come on, it wasn't that bad! Also, it was like, two years ago. - He tried to explain himself. I just giggled.
- I guess, we could invite her. - Kyle says as Kenny agrees.
- It's a yes then! I'm calling her. - I say happily grabbing my phone. We all sat in a circle, on the floor. I dialed Wendy's number.
- Hi [y/n]! What's up? - She answered.
- Heyy, Wendy! Listen, me and the boys are having a sleepover at my house, and I thought it would be cool, If you could join us! What do you say?- I ask excited.
- Hmm.. Is Stan there too? - She asks. I just chuckled.
- Yes, Stan IS here. - I say as I look at Stan with a smug. He just blushed out of embarrassed.
- I'll be there in 5 minutes! It'll be fun!- She yells and hangs up.
- Well?- Eric shouts.
- She'll be here within five minutes.- I say with a smile.

(A/N)
Originally, it was a way longer chapter, but since it was over 1000 words, I made one long chapter into two short ones