Chapter Thirteen

We all got I our sleeping bags. Wendy and Stan shared one, because we didn't have enough. Also, Wendy just wanted to cuddle with her boyfriend.
Kenny borrowed one of mine, (I had two) and Eric was already sleeping in the corner of my room.
I didn't sleep in my bed, because I thought it wouldn't be fair for all of us. I was laying between Kenny and Kyle. 

Everyone already fell asleep, but I couldn't. Coffee's fault. I was just laying in my sleeping bag looking at the ceiling. I noticed I still have these little stars, glowing in the dark. That's cute.
I turn around to face Kyle's back. I know him well enough to know that he's a heavy sleeper. I stared at his cute red curls. A second later I started to play with his hair lightly. I didn't really mind if I will wake him up. It's pretty hard to do so.
A while later I heard whispering.
- It feels nice when you do that, you know? - I frezzed. Kyle turned to me. He had a slight blush spreading on his face, yet he was smiling nicely.
- Ho-how long have you been up?? - I tried not to wake up the rest.
- I didn't fall asleep at all. - He chuckled, sitting up. I did the same.
- S-sorry about that..- I stutter. My face was literally glowing with red.
- It's okay. Like I said, it was nice. - He smiled to me, starting to play with my hair. He would curl them around his finger or just brush it lightly.
- You're right, it is pretty relaxing.. - I said yawning. I got closer to the boy and layed us both on the ground. He looked confused.
- H-hey, what are you doing? - He whispered nervously. I hugged him like a stuffed bear.
- Shuuush, just go to sleep. You're comfy. - I whispered to his ear, since I was pretty close. He shivered, but covered both of us with a blanket and hugged me back.
I immediately fell asleep.

[MORNING, SUNDAY]
I woke up, by blurry talking. I slowly opened my eyes to face Kyle's chest. I guess I slipped down I little while sleeping. I turned around slowly and saw Wendy and Kenny. It seemed that they were awake for a while now.
- Heu guys.. - I yawned.
- Good morning, how was sleeping on your crush? - Wendy asked. Kenny just laughed. I blushed out of embarrassed. I tried to play it cool.
- Pretty comfy, thanks for asking. - I said without a stutter. Nailed it.
Our three waited for the rest to wake up, while waiting we were talking quietly about stuff. Suddenly felt someone lay their chin on my head. I figured out it was Kyle, since only he was behind me. I chuckled.
- Good morning, sleepyhead. - I said sweetly.
- Morning, little hug-bear. - He played the same game. We both laughed. Kenny and Wendy looked at as.
- Awww, you guys act like an actual couple! That's so cute. - Wendy said cupping her face into her hands.
- Yeah, you guys REALLY should hook up already. - Kenny said jokingly.
- Yeah, I'll think about it, you nerds. -Kyle chuckled, yet his words made me blush a lot.

We all got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. Stan and Eric joined in 15 minutes after.
We decided to make puncakes. I had two boxes of pancake mix, so it should be more than enough.
I was preparing the pan, while Stan and Wendy were mixing the ingredients. Eric and Kenny prepared the table. Kyle didn't have much to do so he was sitting by side.
- Don't burn yourself this time. - He joked.
- Very funny. I'm not that clumsy. - I said waving at him. When the pancakes were ready, we headed to the dining room. My parents thought it would be a great idea to have one, because we always have a lot of guests.

I was calmly eating my dish, when I heard how the others were talking about something.
- Oi, [Y/N]. - Stan kicked me lightly.
- Hm? What is it? - I asked looking up.
- Do you want to go together to the amusement park? They opened it yesterday. - Kenny asked.
- Sure! But I ain't going to ride any roller coasters. You know I'm terrified if these. - I said taking one more bite.
- Sure, go ride the little cars then. -Eric commented. I glared, pointing witha fork at him.
- You, young man, are standing on thin fucking ice. - I say, as everyone giggled, except Cartman, he just rolled up he eyes.
- Alright, when do you guys wanna go there? - Kyle asks.
- We could go like, right after we eat. - I suggested. Everyone agreed.