Alpha/Omega Hunter/Angel au

Castiel is an Omega angel, who gets bullied by Dean, an Alpha human. He was sent to Sioux Falls with Gabriel and Michael (his younger and older brother) to watch over the Winchester's. Sam and Dean only hunt in the summer, or when they have days off from school. They make the most of the days they have. They wanted to graduate before continuing onto being Hunters full-time. Castiel will heal himself in private on the way home from school, after dealing with a beating from Dean. Castiel doesn't talk at all, besides writing or texting. This gets him to be abused by Michael. The next day, Dean thinks he just has on makeup. What happens when Dean finally tells Cass why he's bullying him? Or when Dean finds out he's been bullying an Angel Of The Lord?

A/N: In this story, Michael is the devil. He was chosen to protect Castiel because he's a powerful weapon. Obviously, that was a bad decision. Michael kills multiple archangels, but he chooses to keep Castiel alive for beatings, and Gabriel for healing Castiel back to good health. Lucifer is the good guy, God's favorite. He's like a close older brother to Castiel, and a twin to Gabriel. Except Lucifer is witty and funny, like he is in the show (at least that's my opinion of him).

•~•~•~•~•~•

*Castiel's POV*

"You're such a freak!" Dean yells as he shoves me against the lockers. I wince in pain, making him laugh. "Still not gonna talk, huh?" I squeeze my eyes shut in hopes of him just walking away. I whimper in pain when a fist collides with my cheek. "How are you even still here? You're so pathetic!" He punches me again and drops me to the ground. "See you tomorrow, freak."

I grab my bag from beside me and quickly make my way to the back of the building. After healing my wounds, I lean against the wall. That one really took it out of me. "What was that bright light?" I hear someone ask. I scurry off to the sidewalk in attempt to get away from the person who saw. Someone puts their hand on my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks.

"Cass, were you gonna leave without me?" Gabe asks. I turn around and sigh in relief. I pull out my phone to respond to him as we walk.

Gabe

Me: Sorry, Gabe.

Gabe: It's okay, Cass

Me: Someone asked what the light was, so I ran

Gabe: Healing again??

Me: Obviously

Gabe: Dean is an ass, don't mind him

Me: It's either Michael or Dean. I'm tired of it, Gabe

Gabe: Stand up to Dean. Ask why he's being a dick

Me: Never in a million years

Gabe: He'll be gone by then, Cass

Me: But we won't. That's my point

Gabe: You're gonna break one day if you don't

Me: He already thinks I'm a freak

Gabe: When you find your Alpha, he's gonna kill Dean

Me: It's easier for you. All you have to do is find that one Omega you can smell. I have to fucking wait for him to tell me

Gabe: Yeah, I know. Stupid angel rules

Me: You can say that again