Chapter 17:Enemy

"Good morning Sis." He said,
his voice husky.

The pain coming from the cut I had on my neck made me slightly numb. "What are you doing?" I said. My voice slightly cracked.

"What do you think? I came to end the suffering of my poor sister." My eyes widened. My heart started beating. "B-but I'm happy." The knife dug deeper. I cried in pain and. Tears dropped down from my eyes. The slid on the gleaming knife. They rolled silently. Heading for their own death towards the ground.

"You're the one who should be ending his suffering! You're the reason that I am here. You are the reason that I joined the army. You made our lives miserable reducing me and our parents to poverty."

My brother seemed to shiver. "But I never allied with the enemies." He hissed.

I saw red. My eyes seemed to flash. It felt my blood boiling. I clenched my jaw. My teeth scratched each other. I tightened my fists.

"You didn't ally with the enemies, but you are a piece of scum!" I roared, as I kicked him from behind. My shoe connect with his lower parts.

He gasped and let go. I'm doing so, the knife slashed my cheek.

I turned around to face my brother. I sa wmy image reflected in his terrorised eyes. The moonlight permeating that.

There was a stray ray of moonlight illuminating my face. My hair was disheveled and out of my bun. My eyes sparkled in mad fury. My lips were tightly sealed. Blood dropped from cheek, uniting with the drops from my neck. Fire seemed to crackle around me.

"I will never, and I mean never, repeat your name. I will never remember you as a person who shares my same blood. From now on, you are my enemy ." I hissed. My head slightly leaning to one side. Before I lunged towards him.