Part 75

(P.S. Author - chan here! This is only my fanfic, and my wild imagination, and there's a correction in this story, but I'll leave it be. Because it follows my imagination. ENJOY!!!)

Your POV:

When I stood up, I felt as good as new. Then me, Gray, and Christine walked to the door. Mira went out before us, so no problem anyway. When I opened the door, everyone looked at me, then they charged against me, even Master Makurov. We had a good time, we partied, but I didn't drink that much. Good thing too, that my baby boy is still alive from the reckless thing that his father did to me. I heard a creek from the guild hall door, I looked to see Juvia with a sad face, "Juvia!!!" I yelled as I ran to her, she yelled my name, and ran to me too. We both hugged "Are you alright? Does anything still hurt? Have you-" Juvia worriedly asked "I alright girl..." I calmly said as I made her let go of the hug. "Alright, continue your little party, I'll just go to the castle to discuss something" I said, then I teleported home. I changed into my blood - red dress, and I wore my black high heels.

I then teleported to the demon realm, which changes my hair

I then teleported to the demon realm, which changes my hair. Now, my hair is black, and short with some side bangs. I then walked to Jackal, "What do you want, for me to talk to you and not Chess?" I straightforwardly asked, then he gently took my hand, and he gently kissed the top of it. "My queen, I need to see Natsu Dragneel, Fire Dragon slayer" he said "What for?" I asked "It is my priority to not say anything about the specific topic, until I see Natsu Dragneel" he said, folding his arms. "You are talking to his sister here... So why not me?" I asked with an annoyed tone in my voice. "Alright, Alright.... Its about your husband.... Gray" he said "What about him?" I asked "Well... His father sent him a gift, it comes with death actually" he said, I then felt my eyes opened wide to hear this eye opening sentence "His father and mother missed him so much that gave him a fume of death, so Gray could go back to them" he explained "If you know all about this fume... Then how would I remove it, and when would this start?" I asked "I don't know when it'll start, but you need to kill a powerful dragonslayer" he said "is there any other way?" I asked "Yes, but you have to travel to the other side of the world to get the flower of life, and the crystal of memories" he said "Alright, I won't pass this on to anyone. And I will ask someone to retrieve these" I said "Alright my queen. I will be on my way, but before death strikes, you should already feed him the flower and crystal " he said as he walked away. I then teleported home. When I got home, my normal hair came back, I prepared the fans food, took a bath, and I thought about Gray... Dying..... But it wouldn't stop me in saving him, I already sent a letter to Hope so he could get the flower and the crystal. I then fell asleep in the middle of my deep thoughts.

( Author - chan here! I'm saying that this story is almost to its end. Don't worry, I have another two stories that I already published. Its "Bad Girl In Fairy Tail High" and "The Hero Of My Heart" please read them, vote, comment, like to all my stories. And if you did that, then it means you're supporting me, and its very appreciating.)