DARE

(P.S there's lemon here, I warned you)

Your POV:
Holy mother of crapballs, its me! "D-dare?" I said unsure of my answer "Do  15 minutes in heaven with Gray, My spin, my rules" Mira said. Then Erza and Lucy pushed me and Gray up the stairs and into the closet and quickly shut the door, we fell when they shoved us in the walk in closet, the room wasn't too small but it was perfect for 5 people to fit in.  Gray was on top of me. He smiled and put some butterfly kisses on my neck, he eventually found my sweet spot so it made me moaned. Gray took off my top and he started kissing my sweetspot which was making me moan again, while he was playing with my hair, I put my legs around his waists and I played with his hair too. Then he took off my bra, then he placed some gentle kisses that was from my jawline to the middle of my two breasts and to below my stomach. He looked at me, taking permission for taking off my shorts so I allowed him, and he took it off with one hand while the other playing with my breast. Then he took off my panties leaving me naked. I turned him around so its my turn, I was so excited to do this, I took off his boxers and I started trying to put his man thing into my mouth, but it wouldn't work so I teasingly  licked it, he moaned my name many times, but I just ignored it. Then we flipped again, he licked my lady thing, leaving the sensation that i wanted , i moaned his name too, but he ignored it and he put a finger into my lady thing, he thrusted it in and out faster and faster, adding another finger and his thumb was playing with my clit. He kissed me and he put hickies on my neck, more than Mira has, I moaned his name louder and louder. Until the door opened, then i saw everyone in the guild at the front of the door just staring so we stopped and put our clothes on. "Woah, only 15 minutes and thats how far they go" I heard Erza said then I heard the other girls screamed like a fangirl, except for Lucy and Juvia, we went down and we sat again, but this time,  i sat beside Gray, my head was resting on his shoulder and his head was resting on my hair, as he stroked my hair, then Laki spinned the bottle and it landed it on Lucy "Truth" Lucy determinedly said "Who is your crush?" Laki asked then Lucy went to Grays side so I sat up perfectly straight and Lucy kissed Gray. Gray kissed back, and it broke my heart, "I love Gray" Lucy said, then I stood up and turned back, going to the training area, "Y/N, I didn't mean to, her kiss was just like yours and - " "Well then..." I said turning back at them "You should go with her, she has everything I have right?" I said with a super wet face. Then I teleported to the training area. There were two dummies there so I try to imagine that it's Lucy and Gray. I punched harder and harder, remembering what they did until my hair became fire. Then I rested and I went to the corner and cried my heart out, then when it was midnight. I talked to Hades about... Ressurecting him.....