Part 66

Your POV:

Gray came home late than expected. But he told me that he was solving a mystery. The next day, Gray and Christine dragged me to the guildhall, for nothing. Then I felt something odd again. I then went to the restroom, and I locked the door. I teleported home and got my cloak, and I went to the house that I stole from yesterday. I then took the bag of jewels, when I was about to teleport back to my master, something hot was coming my way. I blocked it using my hand, by swiping it away, I was so focused on the one attacking, but I didn't noticed the one who pinned me. I made my hair cover my face while he pinned me to the wall. "Who are you?" A girl so familiar asked. When the man pinning me took the hood off, he didn't see anything. I just teleported silently to the door of the house. And I teleported from there on out.

Gray's POV:

"She really is a master thief!" Natsu said "I know who the thief is..." I said "Who?" Lucy asked "Y/N..." I replied "Y/N?! Why?! This isn't true! She's kind and harmless!" Natsu yelled "But if its really her, then how did you know?" Lucy asked "She's wearing the necklace I gave her, and she's wearing the one on her hand, that was given by Christine on Christmas Eve" I replied "Mommy....." Christine said in fear who is right beside me. I carried her, and I stroked the back of her hair "Don't worry Christine, we'll find out who the culprit is" I said. Then we went home. The next day, Christine, and I went to the guildhall. Because we haven't seen Y/N all day. Lucy, Natsu, Christine and I were figuring out how to catch this master thief. Until Christine thought of a plan, which was genius. We set out the trap all over the town, and we waited. The red light from Christine's remote was beeping and there was a map where it was from. We quickly ran to it, then we saw a girl in a cloak all tangled up in our trap. I went to the tangled up girl, I then saw the jewelry she has in her hands, I gulped, and I saw Y/N's face. But her eyes are all green.
"Y/N?!" Lucy surprisingly stated. Y/N just smirked, then she was free. When I saw the gold accessory on her hand that was given from Christine to Y/N, I saw it was also green. "Christine, where did you get this?" I asked pointing to the accessory. "I got it from a little blue girl, were friends" she said "Blue haired?!" Natsu yelled "Yes!" I heard floating above  Y/N, I looked up to see Juvia floating down. "Gray - sama, Juvia really loves you, but if Juvia can't have you, then.... NO ONE CAN" Juvia yelled and she broke Y/N free. "Y/N, kill all the Fairy Tail members. And show no mercy.." Juvia said, then Y/N punched me in the gut, making me fall down. "I will leave you to die last..." Y/N said with a deep voice, then she went straight for Natsu. Natsu and Lucy fought side by side, fighting Y/N. "Christine, cmon" I said then we attacked Juvia. Christine has Y/N's powers too, but Y/N is the most powerful in Fiore. So I won't let Christine fight her mother. When Juvia finally lost, Y/N's eyes were finally normal. And she passed out, when I quickly ran to her, catching her, she was paler than ever, she wasn't breathing, I can't hear her heartbeat, and her skin was as cold as ice. I brought her to the infirmary. Wendy ran to the forest and asked Porlyusica to go there, but she told Wendy to bring Y/N there, so I did so, Because Lucy , Christine, and  Natsu brought Juvia to jail, and they said they will follow later. I laid Y/N on the bed, "Hm...." Porlyusica said as she put her hand on Y/N's forehead. "How did she get into this problem?" Porlyusica asked "She was controlled by the thing on her hand" I explained, then Porlyusica put her hands beside Y/N, and she chanted a spell. "She's in deep sleep. And she will never wake up" Porlyusica said " *gasp!* oh no... Poor Y/N - San" Wendy stated "What can we do?" I asked "You can jump into her dreamscape and save her, by bringing her into a blue door, anyway, you will hear our voices" she replied "Alright, I'll do it" I said then Porlyusica chanted a spell that made me go into Y/N's dreamscape. I saw monsters, demons, devils, and other scary and disgusting stuff in her dreamscape. "GAHHH!!!" I heard Y/N screamed so I followed the screaming. Till I found Y/N has chains tied up to her arms, legs, neck, and torso, she was as bloody as hell, and she was crying. She was beaten up by the monsters and such, then I saw all our guild mates with Lamia Scale, Sabertooth, and Mermaid Heel wizards were there including me walk to Y/N and we called her names, said hurtful things, and we beated her up. I then started fighting every single one there, I was almost powerless until I fought myself, hours later, I defeated everyone and everything. I found they key that was clipped to Stings pants and I got Y/N free. I carried her to the blue door, and I jumped into it. I saw myself standing in the position earlier, which was before I was teleported by Porlyusica. Y/N suddenly sat up and gasped I sat beside Y/N. She hugged me very tightly. "Thank you... Gray..."