Part 59

Your POV:

When I woke up, Gray and I were in the cuddle position like before. I felt pain, so I quickly got free from Gray's hug, making him wake up too. I rushed to the bathroom and I puked on the toilet bowl. "Y/N, are you okay?" Gray asked helping me puke, I just nodded my head a bit "Wanna get some help from Mira?" Gray asked, I nodded no, still puking. I finally stopped puking "Want to get a check up from the doctor sweetie?" Gray asked "Alright.. Just get ready" I said with an unsteady voice, then Gray got dressed and he brought me clothes. Its just long sleeved clothing and pants, and if course some underwear. Then we teleported to the hospital. Hours later after getting check ups and all the doctor came into the room. "Congratulations" he said "For what?" I asked " Congratulations, you have an unborn baby " he said "Holy shit" I said in a surprised manner. I looked at Gray and he looked at me then we looked at the doctor, and he nodded an yes "Doctor, please, can we keep it only to us three?" I asked then the boys agreed. "Thank you doctor" I thanked and we teleported back to my house. "What should we name the girl or boy?" I asked "For the girl, let's name her Christine" Gray suggested "but there's already a Christine" I said "It means 'Follower of God'" Gray said "Alright, Christine it is" I declared "What about if its a boy?" I asked " I font know " Gray replied. I cooked me and Gray breakfast, after eating... "Gray can we go to the guildhall, I need to work" I said "Sure, but you can't work, the baby might die" Gray said "Fine, I'll just write a letter and talk to some people I guess" I said then I walked upstairs and u wore a blue dress, and I wore the necklace that Gray gave me, and my hair was down and free.

 "Gray can we go to the guildhall, I need to work" I said "Sure, but you can't work, the baby might die" Gray said "Fine, I'll just write a letter and talk to some people I guess" I said then I walked upstairs and u wore a blue dress, and I wore t...

I walked downstairs, I saw Gray by the door. When I got to Gray, I held his hand and we teleported to the guildhall. When we got there I took my hand away gently and went straight for the bar where Mira is always positioned. "Mira, can I have a bottle of beer, a paper and pen?" I asked "Well sure Y/N" Mira agreed, I saw Gray walk up to me "Mira, don't give her beer" Gray said "Why not?" Mira asked "Yeah, why not?" I agreed with Mira, and I looked at Gray with a smirk. "Do you want me to tell her" Gray teased pointing to Mira "No,no,no. I'm sorry... Popsicle" I teased back. "I'll just have tea, and can i borrow paper and pen?" I asked then Gray walked away. Mira got what I need "What was all that about?" Mira asked "Its a long story" I replied, while I was writing the letter "Well... Were gonna have a sleepover here tomorrow night, and I might've thought you would be likely to join" Mira invited "Well, I love to... But after the chaotic sleepover I had last time..." I brought up "I promise that nothing will be bad" she pledged "Alright I'll join" I said then I was done with the letter, and I transmitted it to Kylisis' palace. I stood up and went to Erza, which was alone in one part of the guildhall. " Erza, are you going to the sleepover tomorrow night?" I asked "Yes, why?" Erza asked then I whispered the plan in her ear.

*****NIGHT OF THE SLEEPOVER*****

Your POV:

I wore my black sleeve less shirt with a pink heart, it was small but I still wear it, because my grandmother Kyla gave it to me, and I wore a white pajamas with pink diamonds on it.

Gray and I walked to the guildhall hand in hand and with the other hand, we held pillows just in case that there's a pillow fight. When we got to the guildhall, everyone was there, Gray sat in a specific place, and I laid down beside him and I tried to sleep. "COME ON Y/N, THIS IS A SLEEPOVER, SO WE SHOULD BE HAVING FUN!" Lucy said "Sleepovers are for sleeping in friends houses. Think it over Lucy" I said then I heard all around the room "BURRNNN" "LUCY GOT BURNED" then others laughed "Y/N, your such a kill  Joy!!" Lucy said but I didn't mind it, Lucy kept bugging me, so I sat down and rubbed my eyes "Alright, fine, you win. I'll just fix myself up in the bathroom" I said then I stood up, and went upstairs, Erza was waiting for me in the far corner. I went up to her and she was requipped with her Pajama's

So I used transformation magic to copy her, anyways I'm a master!

Erza and I went through the whole plan again. And we were ready... I went down, when I got down "Where's Y/N" I asked with a voice like Erza's throughout the whole joke. "She's upstairs in the bathroom" Mira said then I saw Gray and Natsu headbanging each other. I then walked  like Erza to them, and when I got near enough to them I put my hand on my hips, "What do you think you two are doing" I said having a dark aura like Erza's, then Gray and Natsu hugged each others like pals.
"N - nothing Erza, were hanging out like pals" Gray said "Aye sir!" Natsu said  like Happy's. Then Erza walked down stairs, "What's all this commotion about?" She asked the we were eyed back and firth by all the people in the guildhall. "HUH?! TWO ERZA'S?!" Everyone reacted. "Gray, I have something to tell you" I said when Erza was near enough. "What?" He asked "I liked you for a long time" I said when Erza was behind me. I kissed Gray, "Uh oh, Y/N's gonna be mad if she finds out about this" Cana said Gray pushed me away. "Y/N already knows" Erza said then BAMMM! I turned back to my normal self. Everyone in the room sweatdropped and some fainted. Me and Erza laughed out guts out, Gray was only there just... Nothing! Then Gray pulled me close and he kissed me. Everyone clapped their hands to see us. Then we continued the sleepover, we first had the pillow fight, Gray protected me, but I am a slightly independent woman so I just sat in one place and blocked the attacking pillow using my pillow which was in levitation, I wasn't allowed to move that much. We had fun, we ate... Ahhh such a slightly fun night. Then we finally slept, I was first to sleep then moments later, I felt Gray cuddling my back. And I really fell asleep