Part 38

Lucy's POV:
"L - Leo?" Y/N said, then the crack on her face worsen. "Y/N snap out of it!" Zeref shouted "UGGH! ALRIGHT! IM FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THIS" Y/N said. Then I saw her change. We all sweat dropped to see Y/N with less protection of her body, and she has a very cute greyish like pigtails, and her eyes changed to a blue and red color but the snake - like pupil is still there . But she has a weapon made out of blue lightning.

 But she has a weapon made out of blue lightning

The others laughed. Then Y/N striked all the people who laughed in one swipe of both of her weapons. They were severely injured."Pfft... Pathetic people, next time... Don't underestimate me... Again" Y/N said but her voice got deeper than before. Then Y/N strikes Erza from behind, I was supposed to warn her but Y/N beat me to it. Erza was badly hit on the back. Then Y/N ripped off the back of her dress then used her weapon to carve something out. Erza was screaming in pain and crying during the process then Y/N was just laughing during the process. Erza passed out then Y/N held her by the neck then she showed everyone what she did "Don't ever forget this sign. Hahahaha!" Y/N said then I saw her initials on the back of Erza. It was very bloody, then Y/N threw Erza on the other side of the room. Then Laxus sneaked behind Y/N and held
Y/N's arms, Laxus put her hands together at her back then Laxus reminds her "Hey nutjob, don't you remember? Your Erzas best friend, you were named Titania and the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail" "Erza? Titania?" Y/N said then the crack on her face worsen but it was twice as bad as before. Y/N got a hold of Laxus and threw him to the other side of the room. "Fire dragon talons" "Iron dragon talons" "Ice demon Roar" "Solid Script magic: water blades" "Aquarius, Loke. NOW!!" "This will crush you!" "Dark Ericature magic" "Fairy Giltter!!" Everyone shotted at
Y/N "Cana, No, that could kill her!" Gramps shouted but Cana didn't listen. When all the spells were shot at her, we didn't see not a scratch on her "Maybe the memories might do the trick" Gray said "Juvia, stay here and facilitate, I will get the chronicle ready" Zeref said to Juvia and Zeref walked to the garden. "Y/N HURRY! JUVIA IS EXCITED TO GET JUVIAS GRAY - SAMA!" Juvia shouted "Yes my leigue" Y/N said and she multiplied again, we couldn't figure out where she really is, because her smell was multiplied too according to Wendy. We all fought against all the copyrights or clones. "Y/N we all love you" Levi shouted. Then I heard a small mumbling of "L - love?" Then all the clones face cracked more. "You saved us from being killed Y/N" Sting yelled then I heard another mumbling again "I - I s - s - saved?" Then the clones crack got even worse. Then all the clones fell to the ground, except for the original Y/N. Then Gray ran to her and hugged her, Y/N couldn't move, not a bit. "I love you Y/N, and you belong to me" Gray said then Y/N hugged him back and closed her eyes, then her face was pure white and her normal face has returned."Sabertooth, and others from the four guilds, let's go and take down Zeref!" Master said and the others followed, "No!!" Screamed Juvia then Y/N pushed Gray away and evilly laughed. There were red chains all over his body and it was kinda Like a snake. Gray couldn't move, Y/N held Gray by the shoulder and they teleported to Juvia "Ahh!! Thank you Y/N! Now I have Gray - sama for herself" Juvia said, while she hugged Gray and Y/N nodded and turned back to us "Time to Finnish this" Y/N said and she transformed into a more scarrier armor and a very big sword at hand and she now has red hair, horns, and wings.

She took us all in the room down in one blow

She took us all in the room down in one blow. We fell to the ground, then I sat up, trying to stand but I can't feel my legs. Then again I just noticed that the two Celestial Spirits were gone. Then I saw purple things on my legs and I think that's the reason that I can't stand. I looked around to see everyone except Gray, me, Natsu and Evergreen passed out. Then my back fell on the floor because the purple things were now at the waist part. "Now let's Finnish the games, along with all of you" Y/N said then she raised her arms and there were swords above us all. Then I heard Y/N evilly laugh then she fainted...