Part 45

Juvias POV:
Juvia is back in Fairy Tail, so Juvia can still watch Gray - samas every move, then Juvia heard that Y/N is throwing a sleepover at her place, Juvia quickly went to someone Juvia knows who can make potions and its very affective, he gave Juvia what Juvia needed, he said "Whisper on the potion to make the one who drinks it do it according to what you've said" Juvia thanked him, and while Juvia was going back to the guildhall, Juvia whispered on the potion. When Juvia got to the guildhall, Juvia asked for a glass of water and Juvia put a drop of the potion on the water and Juvia gave it to Lucy

Your POV:

It was the afternoon, and I made Christine come with me to the grocery for cooking and baking supplies, Christine is really easy to talk to. We bought everything we need, while we were outside, buying the supplies we need, we heard some people say "Hey, isn't that the girl from Sorcerer Magazine for this month?" "Yeah, she is". Some people came up to me and shakes my hand asked for an autograph and others. then I made little Christine help with the cooking, and baking and prep the food. She asked why, "Because, if you want to eat, you can just cook for yourself." I said then we got off to work, then its 5 : 34 pm, so I let Christine change and I will just put the food on the dining table. Then, there was a knock on the door. I was too busy prep the dining hall and table "CHRITINE, COULD YOU GET THE DOOR FOR ME PLEASE" I requested "Sure thing" Christine yelled and ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Hi Christine, are we too early" its Mira "I think not, please come in" Christine said, "Woah, this is a manly place she's got here" Then I heard Elfmans voice, "This looks like a cute place to stay" then I hear Lissanas voice. I was finished preping the food so I teleported to my secret walk in closet and I changed into my cutest PJs eva!! Its a pink shirt with a cat hoodie and short black shorts.

 I was finished preping the food so I teleported to my secret walk in closet and I changed into my cutest PJs eva!! Its a pink shirt with a cat hoodie and short black shorts

Then I teleported to the main living room, which can fit 3 whole guilds. Then I saw every member of the Fairy Tail guild, in my living room. "Hey sweetheart" Gray said inviting me to him with open arms, I ran to him and I hugged him back. "Hey you guys, if you want snacks, there's a load of them in the dining hall near here" I said then Natsu and Happy went running to the dining hall. "SAVE SOME FOR THE OTHERS WILL YA!" Lucy shouted. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked, because they all looked bored. "What can we do here anyway?" Jet asked, "Well... Tons of things" I replied "Like what?" Romeo asked "There's 3 pools round here, there is a training area. Oh and I forgot, I put a new cinema if you guys wanna watch and we can-" I said until I was cut off by Mira saying "How about we play Truth or Dare?" "No thanks" "Nuh - uh" "Nope" the others said. "Cmon, we can uncover some secrets about others" Mira said looking at me "Fine, whatever" "Uncovering secrets, sure I'm in" "Okay... I guess" "Sure" "Why not" the others said, then we sat like in a circle formation, the others were at the back. I requested Carla to take care of Wendy, Romeo and Christine in my room. Then Juvia got the bottle, Juvia spins it and it landed on Cana, "Dare" she automatically answered "Oh, I've got a good one! Do a drinking contest versus Gramps" I said then the others agreed. I got the most strongest bottles of rum in the world, I set the bottles 20 per side. Gramps and Cana is head on head in drinking, but they both fell under the table at the same time. Everyone sweatdropped. Then I spined the bottle and it landed on Mira. "Dare" she confidently said "Do 10 minutes in heaven with Laxus" I said Mira and Laxus looked at each other and blushed. "Wait! Isn't it supposed to be 7?!" "My spin, my rules" I defended "My walk in closet is in the corner of the staircase" I said, then Erza and Lissana shoved them up and into my closet. Then, Elfman skinned the bottle and it landed on Evergreen. "Truth..." She said "who do you like?" Lucy asked "U - Uhh.. Fine! Its.... Elfman" Evergreen confessed and they both blushed. 10 minutes is over, then I heard the closet door open, then I saw one of Mira's strap is down her shoulder, and she has tons of hickies on her neck and she was smiling. Laxus just sat down like it was nothing. Then Mira snapped into her senses, and she spins the bottle and.....

(A.N. hey you guys thanks for reading my book! Please don't forget to vite and comment what you think. OK, so I'm gonna publish 2 parts, one for truth and one for dare. Enjoy!)