Part 30

Your POV:
Everything is much beautiful than before here in the Celestial Spirit World. Aries introduced me to new spirits like Capricorn, Pisces, Libra and others. Aries pulled me to the Heart of the Celestial Spirit World, where all the Celestial Spirits are mostly found. I saw there Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo and other more. "HEY YOU GUYS!" I greeted. But they all just looked at me and there was a very awkward silence. "Okay.." I whispered so I turned around and I walked away 'What if they don't know me? What if the forgot me? What if they knew my secret. Maybe they don't wanna see me. Am i-' I thought then I suddenly stopped thinking because I was surprise to see Leo holding my waist. "Where do you think you're going?" Leo asks "Um... I'm going to walk around, that all" I answered "Let me come with you, I won't let go of you until you agree" Leo teased "Fine whatever" I said and we went to the place me and Leo would always hang out."Remember this place Y/N?" Leo asks and all the memories struck me back.
❤❤❤❤❤FLASHBACK❤❤❤❤
(Still Your POV)
"Hey Y/N let's play" little Leo said "Sure Leo' I answer. We would always swing and play on the tree up on the hill. We would always roll down the hill. We would always swim in the lake at the bottom of the hill. We would always sing our favorite song. We would always race to the tree *giggles* and I would always win
❤❤❤END OF FLASHBACK❤❤❤
(Still Your POV)
"Yeah Leo, I remember this place. Actually it's more beautiful than before" I said "Well your much more beautiful than this place" he flirted. I pushed him to the side and I said "Stop it" "Hey, you wanna race?" I suggested "Seduce me" He said "Alright, I'll give you anything you want if you win" I said "See you on the tree Y/N" Leo said having a first start, I didn't complain so I ran as fast as I could so I wouldnt buy him anything he wants. I reached the tree first "Ha! I won" I said but Leo still kept on running and he climbed up the tree and said "No N/N. I won". I looked up at him in confusion. " I said on the tree not beside it" 'That made total sense' "*Sigh* So...What do you want?"I asked crossing my arms. Leo came down the tree and came right up to me 'Shit! I knew this was a bad idea' Then I felt soft gentle lips against mine. It was Leo! I pushed him away from me " I want you" He said "But Leo, I Have Gray. You know that" I complained "Can you pick something else? Except me" I added "You said I can get anything I want if I won, so I won and I want you" Leo said "You know what let's deal with this later" I said as I sat down up on the hill leaning on the tree, and I was faced with the lake which is now a bit bigger. Leo sat down beside me. "You know Y/N, I liked you from the moment we met" Leo confessed. I felt my face turn red as a tomato. Leo laughed and brushed hair off my face. We were in complete silence, then Leo stood up and offered me a hand up. And I accepted it of course. And he quickly put his hand on my waist and he put my hand on his shoulder and our hands met. We danced a bit. I took a wrong step that lead me and Leo rolling down the hill. We finally stopped rolling and I saw that Leo was pinning me near the lake. Then he pecked my lips and I kicked him so I can stand up. And my kick was so strong that it lead Leo flying to the tree branch. "HEY LEO! NEXT TIME YOU KISS ME YOURE GONNA FLY TO YOUR GRAVEYARD" I said angrily, then I stomped my way to the Celestial Kings Castle.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey guys! Sorry for the short story! Please vote if you really like all my stories and thanks for reading. I will update you all next Friday or Saturday. I love you all! ❤
-❤Author - Chan❤