Part 29

Your POV:
I looked around, I saw a very beautiful landscape. Its much beautiful than before. I caught a glimpse at my lower body. I saw not a single bruise, but I saw something worse than I'd imagine. 'HAHAHAHA Y/N YOURE WEARING A DRESS!' 'Oh just shut your fucking pain in the ass mouth' Yes, I wore a dress before, but underneath that dress was a sleeveless shirt, bra, panty and shorts. But now I only have bra and panty. The dress wasn't too shabby. It was my favorite color. Blue!

It was just a short dress, and these are kinda like socks

It was just a short dress, and these are kinda like socks. I touched my hair and I felt that it was braided on both sides and it was light blue. And it was pretty nice. I touched the very top of my hair, I felt something unusual. I took it off and I found out it was a golden crown with what's that? Beads or jewels? And I had cute cat ears like Milliana. I put the crown on the ground while saying "To Fancy". Now back to the landscape, I found out that I was in the castle garden, where I was last been in the Celestial Spirit World. I ran out of the castle garden, leaving my crown. Then I saw Aquarius walking with Scorpio. I just continued walking, to see if they still remember me. I was shocked to the fact of Aquarius and Scorpio just walked passed me. I just ignored it and looked for other Celestial Spirits. And I suddenly crossed paths with Aries. "Hi Aries!" I said trying to get her attention. "Hi, who are you?" Aries asked. I kinda sweat dropped "Its me, Y/N" I said sarcastically "I'm sorry for not noticing that it was you" she pleaded. I hugged Aries and I said "Its alright Aries". Aries broke apart our hug and we did our secret handshake (You can think of your own secret handshake with Aries, anyway its...Secret) After we did our secret handshake, She asked me " Did something bad happens to you or are you just here to visit?" "Something bad happened, but I don't mind at all" I answered "Cmon Y/N, I want to introduce you to other Celestial Spirits you haven't met yet" Aries said as she tugged my arm. "Sure Aries" I agreed "Well I haven't seen two beautiful ladies around here lately" I heard Leo said behind us, I didn't look back but Aries did. "Oh hey Leo, I was just about to show Y/N other Celestial Spirits" Aries said "Y/N?" Leo said. I turned around to face him and I said "Hey Leo" "You look prettier than the day you punched me" he said "I missed you too, especially your charms" I said, then I winked. I saw his cute little face blush, and he his it by looking at his side. I chuckled "I'm just kidding Leo, I can't cheat on my boyfriend like that, even if I'm flirting with other guys" I said "Really Y/N you have a boyfriend? Who?' Aries asked curiously " Yeah, hes the one who changed my life. He's Gray Fullbuster" I said "Gray.." Leo said "OK... Next subject" I whispered "So Leo, Aries Remember when we were little kids, we would use to play around" I said "Yeah, but it was a very long time ago" Aries said "Yeah, but wanna continue playing?" I suggested "Sure" Aries and Leo said in unison. Leo picked me up bridal style and he quickly ran "Aries, let's play get the Y/N" he suggested while running 'Not this again, we always play this' "O-okie" Aries said as she blocked our way with her defence. Leo bumped in her pink fuzzy wool and we did a crash landing, and we all laughed. "Open. Gate of the lion..." "That Lucy summoning me, see you later girls" Leo said "See you later" I said "Loke" I teased, then I smirked and I saw him smirk back. And he was suddenly gone. 'I wonder, how's Fairy Tail doing?'

Gray's POV:
Lucy summoned Loke to get news on how Y/N is doing. Loke opened his gate and appeared "What does a fine looking lady need in such a lovely day?" He said "We want to ask you some questions" Erza replied "Questions about what?" Loke asked "About my sister!" Natsu said "Who's your sister? She might be as gorgeous as Y/N" Loke said, my blood rose up a bit "Loke, Y/N is Natsu's sister" Wendy said "Really? Well, shes doing great! We were playing until you guys summoned me" Loke said. Loke pissed me off big time. "Hey Loke, if you even dare put a finger on her, your dead meat" I threatened as I poke his left chest making him step back. "Well, if it isn't Y/N boyfriend, your lucky to have her, but I'm gonna take her back" Loke declared "I should go if you don't have anymore questions" Loke continued, closing his gate "Gray, are you alright?" Erza asked me "Yeah, I am" I answered "Lucy, please summon Virgo" I requested "Why?" She asked "What are you jealous?" The stupid cat teased "No! And shut your trap you stupid cat!" I said and I felt that I have a dark aura around me. Happy hid behind Carla which is right beside Wendy. "I just want her to be safe" I said sincerely "Gray, I haven't seen this side of you" Cana said after she sipped a cup of beer. "Yeah its because I don't even show these, so don't get used to it" I said "Open. Gate of the Maiden... Virgo!" Lucy said and came out Virgo "Yes princess? Would you like to punish me?" Virgo asked "No Virgo, can you just keep an eye on Y/N for me. And tell us if shes in her room or whatever" Lucy said "Yes princess" Virgo said and she closed her gate. I sighed in relief and I saw everyone looking at me. "Mind your own business" I said crossing my arms. And everyone went back to what they were doing. I hope Y/N is ok