wedontknowyet (first upload of today)

Start from the beginning

"I want you to hold me, and to kiss me and tell me that I'll be okay"

"Come here, baby"

I got up and crawled across his bed to him.

He opened his arms and I sunk into him. "Squeeze tighter, please"

-

I woke up at 2am.

Jahir was laid out on top of me with his face up against mine.

"Jahir" I shook him.

He whined like a big baby and flipped off of me.

I reached for my phone, and texted my parents, telling them that I was safe. I was supposed to go home for dinner.

He felt around the bed. "Alicia?"

"Yes?" I whispered.

"I don't like sleeping alone"

"You don't get annoyed that I stay over so much? My parents are worried about me not coming home, but we had a talk and they let me be"

"No, I got used to you being here" Jahir said.

"Don't you get sick of me?"

"Sometimes. Can you come back to me now? Ion feel like talking anymore"

"I don't think that I can sleep anymore" I admitted, getting up and going downstairs to get something to drink.

I sat at the kitchen table, drinking lemonade.

Jahir dropped his head down on my shoulder and started to kiss on that spot on my neck. "Alicia, come on"

I let out a moan and made myself shut up after that. "Your voice is very very sexy when you're tired"

"Come back upstairs" He mumbled, and picked up my cup of lemonade, drinking the rest.

-

Jahir

"You a whole ass fool" Alicia said, biting into an apple in slow motion.

"Fuck up" Reno said, shooing her.

"Nigga, don't dust your fingers at me" Alicia stood up. "That's very-berry rude"

"Come sit and be quiet" I said.

"I hope I sober-" She stopped talking, and started choking, but then she gasped for air. "Damn, I could have died"

I held my arms out for her, and she got up to sit in my lap.

Reno was rolling his eyeball around. "I feel this shit through my whole body"

Alicia did what he did, and she started cackling. "Jah, I wish you could do it too"

"I'm good on being high"

She turned and kissed me. "You must have completed the D.A.R.E program"

"I got the certificate to prove it"

She stood up. "I want to dance on you"
Reno turned around, but laughed when he realized when she wasn't talking to him. "Oh shit"

"I'll pass. Just sit" I said.

"No". She grabbed the both of my arms and put them up before dropping down on me.

"You're confusing" I told her.

Then, I watched her whole face change before she started crying.

"Whoa. I ain't know that was going to make you cry. I'm sorry, Alicia"

"I didn't-I didn't know that I had the same disorder as Corbin and now that I know, I'm having trouble coming to terms with it"

-