Ch. 39

Yoongi groaned as he woke up early in the morning. He didn't forget to greet his baby boy like always, eyes still droopy though. He then opened his eyes wide realizing what day it is.

Taehyung will be back home.

Yoongi jumped up of bed and ran to the washroom to do his morning routine. He checked the time and waited for Taehyung to come home, which will be at eight. The time is seven thirty.

Yoongi happily hums knowing Taehyung was coming home. He walks to the kitchen, ready to make breakfast, and for Taehyung. He knows Taehyung wouldn't have eaten.

After a few minutes, he was done. He checks the time, his eyes widen as the clock ticked at seven fifty five.

Just five more minutes..

Yoongi waited for Taehyung to arrive. A minute past, than another, another, then two has past. The clock ticked eight.

Yoongi waited for the door to open, but instead he got a phone call. He saw the caller and picked it up.

"T-Tae.. Why a-aren't you home yet? Is everything okay? Did something h-happen..?"

Silence was heard from the other side making Yoongi more anxious.

"T-Tae?"

".. Let's break up."

Yoongi felt his heart beat faster, his nerve suddenly worked up. His whole body felt like it was ripped.

"W-what.. What are you saying.. S-stop joking around.."

Yoongi nervously chuckled.

"Goodbye, Min Yoongi."

"W-wha.."

Taehyung hung up. His voice was serious, it had no emotion or whatsoever.

Yoongi dropped his phone on the table and stared into space, eyes blurring. He felt tears run down his cheek, but he wouldn't let out a sob.

It was just so sudden. He didn't know what to say.

All he can do was stay in shock and sadness. Now he thought about why Taehyung was acting weird yesterday. How he wasn't so affectionate like two days ago.

Yoongi whimpered and hugged himself. Oh how he felt sorry for himself and his coming baby. Yoongi was left all alone, again. The whole place was quiet, the food that he made wasn't so appetizing anymore.

Yoongi finally let's out a sob, a very painful one. His throat releasing a cry, which just became more louder.

Yoongi shakily stood up, but fell on his knees, unable to get back up.

He just felt so broken.

__________

Yoongi was still on the ground, tears no longer able to fall. He just blankly stared at the ground that has a pool of his fallen tears.

*ring ring*

Yoongi sniffed and struggled to stand up. He held onto the chair and stood up with aching legs.

He checks the caller and sighs.

"Hello.."

His voice nasally.

"Y-Yoongi..? Why do you sound like that?"

"T-Taehyung.. B-bro.. Broke up w-with me.."

Yoongi felt his throat hurt just from saying those words.

"W-what?! All of a sudden?"

"He.. He just said goodbye.."

"That dumbass."