Ch. 20

"I'm so sorry that you have to go through this, Yoongi-sshi.."

Mr. Chou said as he bowed.

"A-ah.. It's fine."

Yoongi smiled towards the driver. He already had arrived at Kvante, hands already shaking. Yoongi watched Mr. Chou get in his car and drive off.

"Gosh.. I can't believe I'm back.."

Yoongi said as he slowly made his way inside the building.

"Yoongi?!"

Yoongi smiled towards Ms. Ji. He walked over to her and sighed.

"If you're going to ask, Mr. Kim wants me here."

"Awe, I thought you were coming back into this company."

"Nah."

Yoongi waved off.

"Anyways, I need to go up and meet your grumpy CEO."

Yoongi said. Ms. Ji nods and waves Yoongi off. He got in the elevator and stomped angrily.

"What the fuck is wrong with that?! So freaking annoying!"

Yoongi huffed. He waited until the doors to the elevator opened. He walks over to Taehyung's door and opened it without hesitation.

"What--"

Yoongi paused as he was met with a very dark room. He slowly walked in, noticing that the blinds were down.

"What the heck.. Is he not here--"

Yoongi gasped as the doors closed. He turned around and was now surrounded with darkness. Yoongi didn't know whether he should close his eyes or open them. Both choices will be useless anyways.

"Taehyung! This isn't funny!"

Yoongi cries. He hears a deep chuckle coming closer, footsteps approaching him. Yoongi didn't know what to do, it was too dark.

Yoongi gulps as he felt a presence behind his back. His whole body shivered as arms wraps around from behind.

"W-wha.."

The deep hum sends his whole body in the cold. Lips ghosting over his lips.

"Yoongi.."

The said male almost moaned just from the voice. But then he came in realiaztion.

"Fuck off!"

Yoongi snarls as he pushes Taehyung off. He turns around not seeing any figure. He hears a deep chuckle circling around him.

"Can you find me? No? That's good."

"Can you stop fooling around and tell me why I'm here?!"

There was a bit of silence.

"I sent you here to please me."

A string snapped inside Yoongi.

"You know what? Fuck you!"

Yoongi stomped and turned around, trying his best to find a way out in the dark. Taehyung deeply laughs and watches Yoongi through his eyes. Even though it's dark, he can see perfectly.

It amuses him that Yoongi literally isn't even close to the door, but to his secret room. People would think it was just a closet door, but it was a heck of a room. Not even his flings have been there.

Guess it was for someone else.

"Found it!"

Yoongi exclaims. Taehyung smirks and walks over to where Yoongi was.