Ch. 29

Yoongi sleepily wakes up, he sits up looking around. He sees Taehyung, sleeping soundly. He groans and gets off the bed, silently heading to the washroom. He washes his face to wake himself up, he brushes his teeth, and then pee.

He walls over to the kitchen, cooking up a simple breakfast. Some eggs, and French toast. He checks the time and slowly sighs.

Taehyung has work, and he might be late.

Yoongi walked to Taehyung and shook him, gently.

"Taehyung.. You have work."

Yoongi whispers. Taehyung groans and lazily sits up, Yoongi stares at the tallers back until he dropped onto the bed again. Yoongi sighs and smacks Taehyung.

"You might be late!"

Yoongi said firmly. He pulls onto Taehyung's arm, sitting him up. He sighs from all that pulling and wipes his forehead.

"Taehyung.. Get out of bed."

Taehyung hummed, eyes still closed. Yoongi rolls his eyes sitting on the bed. He gently wiggles Taehyung, which didn't work.

"Hey.. You'll really be late. C'mon, wake up! Wake up!"

Yoongi loudly yells. Taehyung groans and sits up. Yoongi sighs, finally able to wake Taehyung up.

"Get up and eat. You have work, so you'll need to go home and get your suit."

Taehyung deeply hums. He ruffles his hair, opening one eye. Yoongi stands in front of him, hands on each hip. Taehyung stiffled a laugh.

"You look like a mad mama."

Yoongi blushes.

"Oh my god.. Just get up and eat some breakfast."

Yoongi said as he walks out of the room. Taehyung scratches his head and walks out the room. He goes to the kitchen with Yoongi placing the food onto to the table.

Taehyung sits and stares at the breakfast. He took a French toast in his hands and lazily bites on it. Yoongi also sits, and ate some strawberries. Taehyung stares and raises his brow.

"Strawberries? Again?"

"Baby wants it. Not me."

Yoongi said as he ate some chopped up strawberries.

"That won't make you full. At least have some French toast.."

Taehyung hands Yoongi a French toast close to his mouth. Yoongi whines and pushes it away. Taehyung puts the toast down.

"How about eggs?"

Taehyung tries to feed Yoongi some eggs, the smaller turns and covers his mouth. He stands up and run to the bathroom leaving a shock Taehyung. He got up and ran to Yoongi.

Taehyung comes close to Yoongi who was vomiting out his food out in the toilet. Taehyung rubs his back, feeling bad.

"Sorry.. I just wanted you go eat more.."

Yoongi stopped vomiting.

"I eat more than you think."

Taehyung helped Yoongi stand. He wiped his mouth with water and went back to the table with Taehyung trailing behind.

"Anything you hate?"

"Hmm, my favorite food. The food I love, is now my most hated ones. And my most hated ones, became my favorite."

Taehyung nods.

"Taehyung! Hurry! You'll be late!"

Yoongi snapped. Taehyung stared at Yoongi bewilivard.