"You didn't have to cause her bad mood, but you did the right thing by showing the truth into her face." Hanabi explained. She was just pointing out the facts.

Sarada was surprised. She was just telling the latter she was a bit afraid of the Hokage of what she can really do to a person when provoked. She did not want to get heated on by a legendary figure in history.

"You don't have to be afraid, you gotta believe in yourself!" Hanabi said. She was trying to lift the girl's spirits. It doesn't make sense on why she should be feeling down.

The raven-haired girl, just stared at the latter. She was just speechless. Who knew this Hyuuga girl can really motivated a person that much. Nobody has seen this before in Hanabi.

Hanabi smiled." You know once this DNA test is over, everyone's gonna owe you apology." She explained. The girl can see the positive outcome in this situation. They just need to be patient that's all.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened. Both girls turned their heads towards the person who came out. It was none other than Shizune who had positive smile on her face.

"Well, Your Sarada is it?" Shizune asked.

Sarada blinked a couple of times before realizing that she was asking for her name." Yes Ma'am." She replied politely.

"Well, Lady Tsunade wants to see you inside." She explained.

Sarada then gave a glanced at the Hyuuga girl who gave her a smile of encouragement. The Uchiha girl then took a deep breath. She then looked at Shizune and nodded at her before she stood up from her seat and headed inside.

Shizune decided to stay outside of the room for a while. She sat down beside the Hyuuga girl's seat. The black haired young woman sighed. She took a deep breath and let out all the tiredness that she had.

"So, what's your problem?" A female voice then asked. The young woman turned to The Hyuuga girl who gave her a look.

Shizune sighed." I think I need a very long vacation." She replied. Of course, who would want to have this job as the assistant now that the slug princess is the Hokage, things became busier in her life. She was turned into a 24/7 Assistant for the rest of her life until a Sixth Hokage come into existence.

She was the apprentice of the Legendary Sannin. An accomplished medic-nin and Jounin. Now she found herself in a situation where every routine is the same for her everyday life. From carrying paperwork to managing the lunch and dinner schedules, and lastly escorting the Hokage to the gambling areas. This wasn't the life that she wanted.

Uncle Dan would be so much disappointed to see this.

It was a whole new other life for young apprentice of the Hokage. Shizune then rested her head on the chair and closed her eyes. She also wondered on who the group of teens are, she felt a strange feeling that she had met them before.

As for Hanabi, she just sighed and proceeded back on her business of drinking her hot tea. She really needed to some peace for a while.

Sakura smiled as she finally found the jackpot that she was looking for. The blood samples of her Blonde and raven-haired teammate. She was currently at the blood storage room in the hospital. She then took the two blood samples that were stored in a cold refrigerator and carefully placed it on a small tray.